Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Ranks

Wellson1337

Question

7 answers to this question

Are you asking for the reason of wanting to know if you can post pictures at a certain rank, I don't think so not sure.

Anyway who cares about forum ranks, if you spend time in the forums talking and being helpful and whatever else players do then you'll soon get where you want to be.

37 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Are you asking for the reason of wanting to know if you can post pictures at a certain rank, I don't think so not sure.

Anyway who cares about forum ranks, if you spend time in the forums talking and being helpful and whatever else players do then you'll soon get where you want to be.

Pretty much this, even though it doesn't really matter in the end and I wouldn't really miss those point scores we have.

If about having a rank to post pictures - nope. I believe you can post them off the bat and that you have all the same privileges any other forum user has. Just upload the pic to Imgur, copy it ot its link, and paste in the forums. And you're set.

---

Either that way, or you do like some - Become a troll and farm for Haha's. Which in my opinion is a worse and riskier way to gather points.

But hey it's internet points, right? Can't live without that recognition as an internet stranger by other internet strangers.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93