Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leverian Feedback

FranklinsDemise

As lore fanatic, Leverian sounds really awesome to me, I'm always hungry for more bits of lore, specially about the warframes themselves, because it's something that was suprisingly still not very touched in the game, a lot of Warframes were just released into the game without much explanation about who they are, it's good to know more about them. But there's a subject that I wish it was more touched with Leverian, which is the origin of said Warframe. What do I mean by that? The Leverian usually tells us about events that the Warframes took part in the past, and that's really cool, but would be great if it also could tell us more about the origin of the Warframes, like the motivation behind the creation of that Warframe. For example, Vauban was created to deal with the Corpus insurrections, if I recall correctly. It could tell us things like that, the story behind the creation and stuff, that's why I wonder why it's not Ballas or someone close to him that helped in the creation of the Warframes who talks in the Leverian, the Leverian could be like an archive of his notes or something, but anyway, I'm kinda deviating from the topic here, but you guys got the idea right? More focus on the origin story of the Warframes, it's good to learn stories about them in action in the past, but their origin need some dedicated space too.

Edited by Resonant_Thoughts

Given how Warframes are created as per The Sacrifice, I'm not entirely convinced there was or really could have been much of a purpose behind the individual designs of the Warframes. I never got the impression that the Orokin had any greater control over what each Warframe would turn out as than they did over the Tenno who commanded them.

7 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

Given how Warframes are created as per The Sacrifice, I'm not entirely convinced there was or really could have been much of a purpose behind the individual designs of the Warframes. I never got the impression that the Orokin had any greater control over what each Warframe would turn out as than they did over the Tenno who commanded them.

It's more like they don't want to really touch the subject right now, and since Leverian is just a side thing, they don't want it to be the one to explain the deep lore. But abou the Orokin, I think they had some control when creating the Warframes, like when DE still used to release Prime Trailers, the way Ballas used to introduce the Warframe, it was like a sculpture that he carefully designed, it was a beautiful man...