Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport Improvement Idea

THESILENTNIGHT

I think most ppl would agree on this ash its a ninja so i think it would make sense that he could actually do something wih hes 3 and i was thinking abaut what a real ninja could do with a skill like that and its simple lets just take a look at the animation that ash does when he use it so i was thinking that it would be so nice and simple if he could dissarm the enemy that he teleports to that will be easy to do and it´ll be a nice improvement to ash´s skill set and ofcourse it´ll be useless against infested but so its loki´s ultimate and its an ultimate....... so plz guys can you make this posible? is not that hard and it will improve the ninja theme on ash ty  much love :) 

I don't think disarming a single enemy would be too much to ask. Although, I would just be happy if they could make him appear behind the enemy instead of directly in front of them. If that's too awkward code-wise, then I'd suggest a short stagger to the target instead so its not "Ash: *poof!* Grineer: *slaps Ash in the face* "