Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removal of the "No same Kuva weapons in a row"

Lord_Qrainex

With the changes to how Kuva weapons are acquired and the change to the fusion of those weapons, the "No same Kuva weapon in a row" systems is unnecessary at best and disrupting at worse, since now there is an insensitive to try and acquire the same weapon multiple times in order to achieve the 60% mark.

(unless it was already removed and i missed it in the patch notes)

Edited by Lord_Qrainex
adding an *unless* statement
  • Like 4

my guess is that they left it in to prevent people from farming a specific weapon to max bonus easily (forced engagement with more liches).

last few days i had to farm 3 kuva twin stubbas along with an extra bramma and hind to separate the stubbas chain. thankfully i got lucky on my 3rd stubbas and got a high roll which maxed my bonus.

i cant say i liked killing 2 extra liches but i can understand that they dont want us to quickly grind (as if liches were that quick to farm for everyone) a weapon to max bonus easily either.

Edited by AnatharsWrath

On 2020-02-14 at 3:29 AM, Lord_Qrainex said:

(unless it was already removed and i missed it in the patch notes)

No, two-in-a-row has not been removed, and it needs to be removed.
I realised after farming through 75 grineer 20+ missions, that i was never going to get another Kuva Bramma to upgrade my first, until i go farm another weapon first, because of the no-two-same-weapons-in-a-row. Here i was thinking RNGesus was just being a $&*^. Apparently not (lol).

11 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

In agreement,

but it's not too much of a hassle honestly. 

An extra 5 minutes to run a mission to try again (or less if you just quit). 

6 hours ago, Arimetix said:

I thought that thing was removed because I tried to get a duplicate for my kuva nukor for like 2 hours without luck. I got same weapons in a row or just a random roll. So based on my experience I don't know if that feature broke in the last update.

the no-two-same-weapons-in-a-row is for the spawned Liches, if you spawned a Kuva Bramma Lich and get his weapon, the next one cannot be the Bramma Lich no matter how long you farm for it, so you have to farm two weapons at the same time at all times swaping between them every kill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Qrainex said:

the no-two-same-weapons-in-a-row is for the spawned Liches, if you spawned a Kuva Bramma Lich and get his weapon, the next one cannot be the Bramma Lich no matter how long you farm for it, so you have to farm two weapons at the same time at all times swaping between them every kill.

If that is indeed the case then it should be absolutely removed, 

8 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

If that is indeed the case then it should be absolutely removed, 

That is indeed the case. I farmed 80 kuva larvlings and there was no sign of another kuva bramma because that was what the last lich i vanquished, had.
Until the no-two-same-kuva-weapons-in-a-row is removed, have to farm for 2 different weapons, not one.