Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth prime

warmastercain

On 2020-02-14 at 4:39 PM, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

Corinth Prime would be awesome. There are older weapons that are waiting in line for their chance to shine 🙂

I thought Ivara would have gotten either the Daiku or Attica (I know they did the Zhuge with Wukong).

I'd have the Attica at the top of the list of primaries,maybe the panthera too because that one could really use a good prime. I'd also like to see a Magnus. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

I thought Ivara would have gotten either the Daiku or Attica (I know they did the Zhuge with Wukong).

I'd have the Attica at the top of the list of primaries,maybe the panthera too because that one could really use a good prime. I'd also like to see a Magnus. 

I agree I thought she would have also but I guess they decided since she already has artemis it wouldn't make sense, I'm now wondering who will have those two.

1 hour ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

I agree I thought she would have also but I guess they decided since she already has artemis it wouldn't make sense, I'm now wondering who will have those two.

I can see maybe Titania paired with the Endura and Corinth. Theres going to be some exceptions with weapon and Prime pairings. I think Chroma came with the Ripkas? So some frames may have other faction weapons on launch will get primes that wont reflect there launch.

I think we can all agree that when Octavia gets Primed shes getting her signature weapons Tenora and Pandaro though lol.

I think the 2 males that are eligible for Primes this year are Nezah and Inaros. I dont remember if Nezah had any released weapons but I remember Inaros had the Lession, Mutalist Cernos and the dual toxists in his bundle so again.....theres some older weapons that you can insert here. Or they pull a Banshee Prime and make a primed weapon that has no tenno comparative. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

I can see maybe Titania paired with the Endura and Corinth. Theres going to be some exceptions with weapon and Prime pairings. I think Chroma came with the Ripkas? So some frames may have other faction weapons on launch will get primes that wont reflect there launch.

I think we can all agree that when Octavia gets Primed shes getting her signature weapons Tenora and Pandaro though lol.

I think the 2 males that are eligible for Primes this year are Nezah and Inaros. I dont remember if Nezah had any released weapons but I remember Inaros had the Lession, Mutalist Cernos and the dual toxists in his bundle so again.....theres some older weapons that you can insert here. Or they pull a Banshee Prime and make a primed weapon that has no tenno comparative. 

well we got ivara prime i think we're due another female prime before we get to Nezha or inaros and iirc the best guess for whos after ivara is titaina if were going solely by age of release then the release order would be like this 

Atlas prime > Ivara prime > titania prime/sarpa prime > Nezha prime/shaku prime > inaros prime/???
But DE have broken this cycle of warframe and weapon priming before so i don't know but this is the most estimated guess i can make

8 minutes ago, seprent said:

well we got ivara prime i think we're due another female prime before we get to Nezha or inaros and iirc the best guess for whos after ivara is titaina if were going solely by age of release then the release order would be like this

It has to be her, I should have been more clear with the Frames I've listed although she was the first one listed. 

After Wukong it has to be Nezah which would then put Inaros in line for summer/fall time. Although before we get Titania I think the buffs she received isnt enough, I think she should get a rework. (In relation to the male frames)

We can kinda predict the Warframe primes but the weapons is almost a crapshoot. 

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duahcim

• 1 month later...

So the normal alt fire requires a prrfect distance to trigger and the prime has a manual trigger instead.

But after leveling it last nightvat time the prime alt shot wasn't triggering?

Do you still have to be in thatcperfect range or it won't create the aoe bomb? Why do these guns not have something to help the shooter get in that perfect distance?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

So the normal alt fire requires a prrfect distance to trigger and the prime has a manual trigger instead.

But after leveling it last nightvat time the prime alt shot wasn't triggering?

Do you still have to be in thatcperfect range or it won't create the aoe bomb? Why do these guns not have something to help the shooter get in that perfect distance?

You can't detonate it until it travels enough, you can't detonate it if it goes too far (it beeps), and you can't detonate it if it hits an enemy or any surface. Or at least that's how it has been for me.

Edited by Yamazuki

2 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

You can't detonate it beyond a certain range, you can't detonate it if it goes too far (it beeps), and you can't detonate it if it hits an enemy or any surface. Or at least that's how it has been for me.

Huh wish it would say these extra conditions somewhere ao i would know.  Like in the guns description.

Not hearing beeps guess my sound effects are to low over my youtube music playing.

Why does the alt fire need to have a bunch of stipulations attatched to it.