(XB1)Tucker D Dawg

Stop making the larvling teleport after you down but don't stab it.

Multiple times I have deliberately NOT stabbed it because I don't want the @(#84%@# thing, I leave it back at the beginning of the mission on its knees and it magically teleports in front of me later in the mission.

Then I accidently stab it while trying to get a finisher on something else

Or, as just happened, WF decided to ignore that I was pressing RB while hitting X to cast my second ability right when the larvling decided to teleport in front of me and instead of casting my 2, it stabbed the bleeper.

hours wasted slogging through murmurs to get rid of something you dont want and were actually trying to avoid.  Because DE is too stubborn to give us a way to just get rid of the thing.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I knew it was a matter of time before this got someone, now that it has I can give a concrete example of why it should be gone

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Multiple times I have deliberately NOT stabbed it because I don't want the @(#84%@# thing, I leave it back at the beginning of the mission on its knees and it magically teleports in front of me later in the mission.

Then I accidently stab it while trying to get a finisher on something else

Or, as just happened, WF decided to ignore that I was pressing RB while hitting X to cast my second ability right when the larvling decided to teleport in front of me and instead of casting my 2, it stabbed the bleeper.

hours wasted slogging through murmurs to get rid of something you dont want and were actually trying to avoid.  Because DE is too stubborn to give us a way to just get rid of the thing.

How can it teleport with a life span of 30 seconds? You mean you can't wait just 30 SECONDS for it to keel over?

Wait 30 seconds? That's 1/3 to 1/2 the entire mission time for a Cassini run. 

Likely the only reason I haven't accidentally stabbed it when it does that is that I don't kill anything between "nope, not this weapon" and the extraction point. Just turn on the jets and bolt. It teleports in front of you the whole way there. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

9 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I don't kill anything between "nope, not this weapon" and the extraction point.

You bother to extract? O_o

2 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Only on Cassini, because basically in the time I could load the menu and select "Abort Mission" I could practically be at extraction, and keep the consolation Kuva. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

9 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

after that last experience where it teleported in front right when I was activating volt speed and pressing X to do volt speed stabbed it, I reverted to abort farming.  no possible mistakes that way - and 200 consolation kuva not worth the risk to me.