Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Railjack Glitch on Saturn...

(PSN)The-Wolf-Goddess

In the Saturn level where you need to destroy the missile platform me and my friend encountered what we believe is a bad bug. After we killed all 60 ships and 4 crewships my friend and I got rid of the radiators and he told me he didn’t see a marker for the main objective to finish the mission. So I went inside thinking it was just bugged for him but there really was nothing inside after that. No enemies, nothing. We had to abort because of this. Anyone else encountered this? It sucks, because we lost all out stuff we earned. DE please fix if you can!

to be fair, I've wondered a couple of times whether we even got the fixes on console.. or rather, they don't seem to fix much. the other day there was a crewship in the dry dock, something that was supposed to be fixed. only the host could see it though. it seems more stable in most areas but when the fighting gets intense and particle effects are around, there's nearly always a drastic drop in FPS. we are still a LONG way from what I would consider to be "stable", but we're getting there... slowly...

It is just the Waypoint missing.

In mission like that, when you hack the console, destroying the Radiator, you need to find the core inside the platform which looks like a big Explosive Mine (which is currently not given a red waypoint), and destroy it.

When the Radiator outside is destroyed, the barrier around the core will be opened. That is when it is vulnerable.

There are 2 cores, you do this 2 times.

In the meantime, just get used to the mission until DE add the Waypoint for the core.

Edited by Diangelius