(NSW)andooboy

Where are kuva nukor larvas ?

I been looking for kuva nukor for 38 hours now but I cant seems to find one and I have got all of them more then 5 times, DE changed something for sure for spawn rate of kuva nukor and didn't even told us about it I have had a kuva nukor before this and now I'm looking for one again to fuse it to, but after days I have not see ANY, I don't know whats going on 

What do you mean "before this"? Like you just finished the Lich with a Nukor and now you're trying to get another one right after? If so, that's why you're not getting a second one.

If your last lich had the kuva Nukor, you can't get another one because no 2 liches can have the same weapon in a row. You need to fight a different lich to reset it. 

Kuva nukor larvas are on the brink of extinction because every Tenno is hunting them.

5 hours ago, yles9056 said:

Kuva nukor larvas are on the brink of extinction because every Tenno is hunting them.

..meanwhile Bramma Liches are getting all the salt: either they wipe out squads whilst alive or get Vanquished and then the Tenno kills themselves a bunch trying to use the Bramma themselves :crylaugh: