Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just My Thoughts On Whats Lacking In The Ui Of Warframe.

Polarcode101

After playing a few MMO's here and there It's always annoying for me when i don't know how much more damage my iron shield (on my rhino, is that what its called?) can take before dispersing. And although I know at max levels its timer is extremely long, I'd still like to know how long it would take for it to dissolve if i didn't get enough damage. I think Buff icons or timers on the skill icons should be indicated on either: How long the buff can last, or in the Rhino's case how much life is left on its iron shields. and such.

It would also be nice to be able to see the melee weapon you're using to appear above  the primary/secondary weapon tab, to at least show its exp bar. 

1. Iron Skin has infinite time. Instead, it has a damage limit it can mitigate.

2. Yes, that should be shown on the power icon, as well as other powers with a timer, so that we know exactly when we can do it again, or when to expect something to run out.

You have a good point rhino is one of my favrute warframes and should be the fiirst warframe you farm for. In that I think we shiuld see iron skins health left. I would like to see expierence for my mellee next to my guns.