Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Undersee

To reroll or not to reroll [Daikyu Riven]

Question

Daikyu Acridex stats are:

+160.4% Critical Damage
+116.3% Status Chance

whatchu think? im kinda satisfied but im an envious brat seeing other rivens with status (statuses!) damage  

thank y'all in advance 😁😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

it's decent, but there both isn't a neg and Status Chance in most Daikyu Loadouts is a dud.

there's no opportunity cost to continuing to search for better Stats, so.

Edited by taiiat
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, Undersee said:

im kinda satisfied but im an envious brat seeing other rivens with status (statuses!) damage  

It's okay to use, but fundamentally status for bows is not something to focus hard on. This is because status is great for weapons that has high hit rate within a short amount of time like extremely fast melees or auto rifles (in the case of shotguns, it matters about how many pellets). Since bows have low hit rate, it takes too long to get all the status procs you want especially those that can stack. It's more ideal to mod them for high damage in that one shot.

Edited by NekroArts
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

28 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it's decent, but there both isn't a neg and Status Chance in most Daikyu Loadouts is a dud.

there's no opportunity cost to continuing to search for better Stats, so.

thats what i thought as well, no negative stats so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
29 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

It's okay to use, but fundamentally status for bows is not something to focus hard on. This is because status is great for weapons that has high hit rate within a short amount of time like extremely fast melees or auto rifles (in the case of shotguns, it matters about how many pellets). Since bows have low hit rate, it takes too long to get all the status procs you want especially those that can stack. It's more ideal to mod them for high damage in that one shot.

Daikyu can be made an apt Slash Status applicator, or a Gas applicator. it has uses, for Daikyu. but just Daikyu, not any of the other Bows (not including Crossbows).
and usually with a -Puncture Riven.

  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

It's okay to use, but fundamentally status for bows is not something to focus hard on. This is because status is great for weapons that has high hit rate within a short amount of time like extremely fast melees or auto rifles (in the case of shotguns, it matters about how many pellets). Since bows have low hit rate, it takes too long to get all the status procs you want especially those that can stack. It's more ideal to mod them for high damage in that one shot.

oh okay, stats for bows are not really..uh huh got it, that makes sense 🤔
alrighty, thank you senpais! ill let this riven be 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Daikyu can be made an apt Slash Status applicator, or a Gas applicator. it has uses, for Daikyu. but just Daikyu, not any of the other Bows (not including Crossbows).
and usually with a -Puncture Riven.

copy that

thank you both! i guess ill just unveil another riven to reroll (which is actually quite addicting)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...