Voltage

Primed Chamber's Return

Apparently someone paid 350,000 plat for Primed Chamber on January 9th, only for it to be available from Baro a month(ish) later.
https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber/statistics
I hope they are going to be okay... Maybe they are already playing drums in Teen Spirit with Kurt by now... with a 75% discount on plat I calculate that to still be about $4,476AU...
Untitled.png
hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Carnage2K4
  • Like 9
  • Haha 33
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

you think that the vendor price of a mod should be determined by how other players feel about the mod itself or the strength of the mod itself? i know people are gonna be upset by this but maintaining exclusivity for the "cool" factor seems a bit silly

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 30

Ah yes, this reminds me of the whole conclave "slap in the face" response towards Universal Medalions.

Get over it, get off your high horse. The mod is only useful on 1 sniper really and even then it's mediocre at best. It's pretty clear that DE has zero interest in making worthwhile content for collectors items to be brought back, so we'll have to accept the "cheap" reimplentation of older items.

• Like 33
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 31

Rip Black market dealers

Well, think on the bright side, atleast now you won't get banned from simply trading the mod

For those that don't know, primed chamber anouncements (WTB or WTS) or trades with the mod were easy red flags for unallowed activities, it would take half a duzzen trades to get the mod because players were either banned, the mod removed or the trade reversed/undone.

Releasing it now was probably because only a few handfull of players had the mod and the majority were probably on the chopping block, also tennocon 2020 digital ticket and baro wares.

The mod was used to gain cash or to gain high ammounts of platinum to sell for cash, nothing else, there isn't anyone with a legitimate reason to keep the mod exclusive to the event, i know this because i have seen countless perish when the mod was involved and i know for sure a few reports of mine did involve players with primed chamber, you can guess the results of that, i'm here, they aren't.

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 2

Oh cool got fusioned ^.^ 

I hear you voltage i sure do.

But is it really worth all the trouble going trought it ? I mean how many tenno will farm or have 3000 ducats to spend on this that easely ?

But still i'm happy i can finaly get my hand on that one again ^.^ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Apparently someone paid 350,000 plat for Primed Chamber on January 9th, only for it to be available from Baro a month(ish) later.
https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber/statistics
I hope they are going to be okay... Maybe they are already playing Drums in Teen Spirit with Kurt by now... with a 75% discount on plat I calculate that to still be about $4,476AU...

Anyone who seriously payed that much for a mod is either stupid or messed up in the head. Possibly both.

As for the mods return, its arguable if its even worth using these day with riven mods existing. I say its return is welcome. Probably also not that many people who originally earned the mod that is playing anymore.

Edited by Kaokasalis
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 5
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 24

2 minutes ago, Kaokasalis said:

Anyone who seriously payed that much for a mod is either stupid or messed up in the head. Possibly both.

I don't even think it's worth Baro's asking price... I think I'd rather just sell the prime parts...

Edited by Carnage2K4
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kaokasalis said:

Do you feel comfy with "Stupidly messed up in their head" as a correct appelation ?

Edited by trunks013
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1

I don't feel special when the prime accessories open again through the vault.  If you wanted them should've bought them in the original release.  They should also not be available to anyone who didn't buy or wasn't around the first time.  (Obvious sarcasm)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Honestly? I don't play snipers all that much so I have no use for this.

Let the people who want to keep is as some e-peen exclusivity club have it, I don't need it.

Saying that, I'm going to keep saving up my ducats ready for when they when they offer Excal Prime in a few weeks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

I find this childish elitism quite amusing. Specially considering this mod is nothing special, it's completely unnecesary, and it was never intended to be a one-time exclusive.

Edited by General-Pacman
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 17
  • Upvote 25

While it sucks for people that invested heavily into primed chamber. It was always a question of when the mod would return and never a question of if. This should have been more than clear after they returned the beta vandals.

So now it's time to get the popcorn and enjoy the salt of these "vets" that got the mod through the luck of being there or buying it for stupid amounts, that don't like sharing their goodies with others.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Great day for completionists and I'll scrape together some doocats to get it but.. not sure it's really worth it, maybe for Eidolons?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2