Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

Primed chamber will return someday thats what de said before and even said for long time ago.

on excalibur primed it a contract and promise... it not like primed chamber that they never said it exclusive to anything.

i can say everything in warframe can return one day... don't cry when hard earn item can get more easily later.... this always happen in warframe if u live long enough u will get used to it.

• Like 3

Huh, it's back. A mod which is effectively only useful on one weapon (or 1.5 weapons, if you like reloading your Vectis Prime), but has been powercrept by rivens.

I didn't get one back when the event was on, I'm nowhere near idiotic enough to pay for one... and I have zero intention of getting one now.

Edited by DoomFruit
interesting, the forum auto-censored "retarded" as "bothered"

Yes... Give in to the hate... Let the salt flow through you...

This elitist bullS#&$ is just so fun. And I intend to see every post of it. Get off your high horses, it was bound to come back, as it has been said before. There was never a point in the last three years where any of the devs said it wouldn't come back. Ever. "I had to suffer and had the luck to be there at the good time, so everyone else can suffer just si I can feel special" ... Damn. You must have something better than to worry about THAT, no?

• Like 7

Bringing back chamber is just an attempt to pull players briefly back into the game. It's also funny how DE are nerfing some things and bringing back imba stuff on the opposite side of the coin for a platinum sink. No consistent message whatsoever. Another example of the so called "community" coming together too, all the elitists are losing their lids over this lol. 

Edited by ikkabotz
  • Like 1

They said it was going to eventually come back almost 7 years ago. You folks had all that time to get all curled-up-and-cozy with that fact. Instead, you hiked up the price and only made it that much more painful for yourselves when it eventually did return.

• Like 3

I expected to get laughed at, I expected the 99.99% of players who use the Forums to tell me all the things you told me. I still posted, because I care about those who are dedicated to this game. I know Primed Chamber is something literally only a few hundred players can relate to, and I understand seeing people here think I am crying as a vet or just being elitist. It's alright. I still believe that this is not really the way to go about this, and I respect those who did own one of these prior. In the grand scheme of things, I really don't care. I didn't have one for 3 years, and I have one now, and it hardly affects me at all. I would hold the same opinion if Baro had Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem next Baro visit despite me having not even played that event, and I would still feel this way about anything that shows some dedication to the game. It's overwhelming bias towards those who never had Primed Chamber or never invested in it. The cards are stacked against me for having this opinion, but it would be nice if dedication to this game was a bit more honored by the developers. There are ways to add Primed Chamber while respecting what it means.

• Like 3

It's about time DE stopped thinking of the few players that got the mod in the operation event or from random giveaways, that was their longest mistake and well, better late than never to make up for it and adding to Baro's merchandise. There should be NO ITEM in the game with that degree of "exclusivity" for exception of Excalibur/Skana/Lato Prime because those were founder, paid goods. All items given in events should have a return within a year or so to allow more players to obtain them.

2 минуты назад, Voltage сказал:

I expected to get laughed at, I expected the 99.99% of players who use the Forums to tell me all the things you told me. I still posted, because I care about those who are dedicated to this game. I know Primed Chamber is something literally only a few hundred players can relate to, and I understand seeing people here think I am crying as a vet or just being elitist. It's alright. I still believe that this is not really the way to go about this, and I respect those who did own one of these prior. In the grand scheme of things, I really don't care. I didn't have one for 3 years, and I have one now, and it hardly affects me at all. I would hold the same opinion if Baro had Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem next Baro visit despite me having not even played that event, and I would still feel this way about anything that shows some dedication to the game. It's overwhelming bias towards those who never had Primed Chamber or never invested in it. The cards are stacked against me for having this opinion, but it would be nice if dedication to this game was a bit more honored by the developers. There are ways to add Primed Chamber while respecting what it means.

Ways, like, lock extremely situational mod useful on exactly one sniper rifle behind 3k ducats and random ware rotation?

• Like 7

A BS mod makes it's comeback after 6 years and players like me who were not around at that time can get access to this relic. Who cares seriously ? So many crybabies seriously think they achieved something in their life cause they played an event in a videogame in 2013 ? 🤣 (sorry, I don't mean to hurt the feelings of anyone, but think about it, love you all)

• Like 3

It was obvious PC would come back someday, most if not all of those that bought it for thousands of plat should've had that in mind, that's how it is with WF's Market, I truly believe this is one of the best things they did in months, y'know, because screw exclusive items, I don't normally give my opinion on things because 1 person doesn't matter but this deserved me taking 2 minutes to do so.

I really feel sorry for those that bought the mod, but it was something that could happen, that was the risk and they took it, you win some, you lose some.

It's cool but the mod is old and in my opinion, it need a little fresh up to be in line with other Primed Mods, especially since Baro Ki'Teer sell it.

The suggestion is simple, rename it to "Primed Charged Chamber", change it from "rare" to "legendary" and give it 10 ranks, for a total of "+110% Damage on first shot in Magazine" when maxed (+10% per rank).

Edited by lukinu_u
Edited to better fit the topic it was merged in.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I still posted

Hey didn't you make a s*** ton of plat by flipping a couple of them? That said I get your point. DE doesn't respect players time, they never really have. Patience always wins in Warframes because everything will be easier to get later. You know this fam. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime