Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

53 minutes ago, Fader- said:

They don't consistently comply with what they promise. There's a chance they won't deliver it. I can be wrong though, maybe ALL those promises they said they were going to implement ''in time'' will finally be implemented the next 2-3-5 years, just like theysurprisingly made this change 7 years after.

This wasn't a "surprise". In 2013 when this mod first came out, they specifically stated it wasn't going to be exclusive. Throughout all these years, they stated event items will not be exclusive. We have been warned multiple times about this. It's not their fault you did not heed these warnings. In fact, the post you originally quoted from me has a picture in it showing a post made in 2013 that stated EXACTLY that warning. This was not a surprise. This was not a change. It was going to happen. We. Were. Warned.

Edit, in fact, here's the picture. Yet again. For the third time. Note the date.

EQvjmQMWAAEYqIq?format=jpg&name=large

We were warned. Please stop complaining about being "surprised" by this.

Edited by SoulEchelon

1 hour ago, Zyion said:

To make Primed Chamber a reward for an event that you have to be the top 100 out millions of players is downright insulting.

To be fair, before snipers were reworked, this was really strong on the Vectis, and made the Vectis the best sniper in the game hands down.  A lot has changed since then.

16 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

And DE should crush the elitism underfoot and drop a zero off of both the credit and ducat price.

Not only this, but after seeing the toxic gatekeeper elitism here, I'd be happy to see it nerfed into the ground just out of spite. Wont be surprised if the damage calculation gets changed anyway. 

37 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

This wasn't a "surprise". In 2013 when this mod first came out, they specifically stated it wasn't going to be exclusive. Throughout all these years, they stated event items will not be exclusive. We have been warned multiple times about this. It's not their fault you did not heed these warnings. In fact, the post you originally quoted from me has a picture in it showing a post made in 2013 that stated EXACTLY that warning. This was not a surprise. This was not a change. It was going to happen. We. Were. Warned.

Edit, in fact, here's the picture. Yet again. For the third time. Note the date.

EQvjmQMWAAEYqIq?format=jpg&name=large

We were warned. Please stop complaining about being "surprised" by this.

The hilarious part about this is that not only have you proven beyond any doubt that yes, we were told this would not be exclusive forever.... there was NEVER any promise at all that would be exclusive forever. There is NO valid other side to this argument. DE never said ANYTHING to suggest it would be a unicorn forever. Some people got it into their heads and... now they're angry that they cant flex on all us mere peasants.

2 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

DE doesn't know what is an "Exclusive" item should look like.

Or I would say I never seen one yet.

Only exclusives that should stay permanently vaulted are Excal Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime because they are founder items.  Everything else is fair game.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

This wasn't a "surprise". In 2013 when this mod first came out, they specifically stated it wasn't going to be exclusive.

Yes, I've seen the screenshot the 1/3th time you posted it, spamming it won't invalidate what I said previously. It took them 7 years to comply, and you deny it's not a surprise they do so SEVEN years later? Lol.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

What do you expect to say to someone upset about something so egregiously stupid? 

I would expect something original at least.

They shouldnt need, and dont deserve a ten page essay about why they're silly and deserve ridicule. 

Sure they don't, why argue at all? I mean I can just accuse anyone of crying, post some epic salt memes and I'll be set. Get back to posting memestatics responses, my 200 IQ xbox player.

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

Only exclusives that should stay permanently vaulted are Excal Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime because they are founder items.  Everything else is fair game.

Oh yeah those are exclusive and pls DE never touch that Jeez

Not only this, but after seeing the toxic gatekeeper elitism

So complaining about DE giving the middle finger for players that invested 100k-400k worth of plat into something is somehow toxic, but calling someone stupid, salty and ''crybaby'' is not toxic, lmao.

here, I'd be happy to see it nerfed into the ground just out of spite. Wont be surprised if the damage calculation gets changed anyway. 

The hilarious part about this is that not only have you proven beyond any doubt that yes, we were told this would not be exclusive forever.... there was NEVER any promise at all that would be exclusive forever. There is NO valid other side to this argument. DE never said ANYTHING to suggest it would be a unicorn forever. Some people got it into their heads and... now they're angry that they cant flex on all us mere peasants.

Give me one example of someone having a condencending behavior due to them having Primed Chamber to a person that does not, I'll wait.

Lmao. DE said it'd return. It was players choices to spend $2,000 on something they knew would be worth pennies someday. Was the flexing worth it, elitists? Lmao, was it? DE is not your butler, you made these decisions and DE isn't here to take responsibility away from you. It's your fault and your choice, suffer the consequences.

The only real problem I see with this is that the people who originally got this befoe today no longer feel special now that eveyone has access to it. It's just a mod, its not like they threatened anyone's family, its just pixels. I didn't even know about this mod until today, and its weird to see how butthurt some are over this mod.

26 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

DE doesn't know what is an "Exclusive" item should look like.

Or I would say I never seen one yet.

Excal Prime and Lato Prime are exclusives. They are contractually obligated to never re-release them.

20 minutes ago, Fader- said:

Yes, I've seen the screenshot the 1/3th time you posted it, spamming it won't invalidate what I said previously. It took them 7 years to comply, and you deny it's not a surprise they do so SEVEN years later? Lol.

What exactly is your argument here? They complied the second they told us it wasn't going to be exclusive. Are you mad they didn't immediately make it available again? Is that it? Like for real, your argument doesn't make any sense other than "I'm mad because reasons."

• Like 4

16 hours ago, mikakor said:

Yes... Give in to the hate... Let the salt flow through you...

This elitist bullS#&$ is just so fun. And I intend to see every post of it. Get off your high horses, it was bound to come back, as it has been said before. There was never a point in the last three years where any of the devs said it wouldn't come back. Ever. "I had to suffer and had the luck to be there at the good time, so everyone else can suffer just si I can feel special" ... Damn. You must have something better than to worry about THAT, no?

I'm going to pour a nice, cold glass of milk and slowly, occasionally sip it as I enjoy every single salt filled letter these elitist "vets" spew from their whiney holes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Excal Prime and Lato Prime are exclusives. They are contractually obligated to never re-release them.

What exactly is your argument here? They complied the second they told us it wasn't going to be exclusive. Are you mad they didn't immediately make it available again? Is that it? Like for real, your argument doesn't make any sense other than "I'm mad because reasons."

if anything the most valid complaint is they added it for general availability at a time where there is literally no reason for it to exist anymore. the weakest possible riven is better... it's just a simple reality that there's not enough room on modern builds to shove this in.... I don't see any reason to even bother with it.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

if anything the most valid complaint is they added it for general availability at a time where there is literally no reason for it to exist anymore. the weakest possible riven is better... it's just a simple reality that there's not enough room on modern builds to shove this in.... I don't see any reason to even bother with it.

It's multiplicative while rivens are additive.

27 minutes ago, Fader- said:

So complaining about DE giving the middle finger for players that invested 100k-400k worth of plat into something is somehow toxic, but calling someone stupid, salty and ''crybaby'' is not toxic, lmao.

Ah here we go. You're not listening to anyone, are you. DE didn't give people who blindly bought this mod the middle finger. DE didn't force anyone to waste that much money on a single mod. What DE DID do, was TELL US that this mod would NOT be exclusive. I was there. I listened. I saw. I understood, and I altered my expectations. This is why I, as a veteran who did that event, am not at all angry. How many times must this be said before you figure this out? Your pain and anguish is NOT DE's fault. It was yours, and yours alone if you were one of these people that spent that much money on a freakin' NON EXCLUSIVE mod. Hell, even if it WAS exclusive...for real? 100-400k plat? Do you know just how much freakin' real world cash that is?

If you truly spent that much in a f2p game over an item that wasn't great even at its release, then...

1: Wow. Just....wow. Someone needs to take your credit card away.

2: Get some help. For real. Go get some counseling. Like, I'm legit worried for you and your finances.

3: Say it with me. You. Were. Warned. Multiple times, even.

Nothing to see here folks. Just another person crying over milk they had spilled on themselves. I won't be answering you again.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

I agree actually. It's pretty much worthless now, and only slightly useful when it was released. All it is, is a collector's item. I very happily sold mine.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

But if they made it silver, then only the people who got it the first time around and have a gold one would have the real Primed Chamber, and...

Wait. That might actually stop all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. 

No, we welcome the wailing and the gnashing of teeth. Entitled, salty, toxic whiners deserve suffering the consequences of their poor choices. I love finally seeing some justice in this corrupt, ass-backwards world. Their pain actually makes me happy. Evil, entitled, horrible scum suffering brings me joy. Especially since they caused there own suffering and are now trying to paint everyone else as the enemy.

I'm a prime founder owner/vet w/e you wanna call it, got the whole excal prime shin-dig etc.

I approve of them releasing Primed Chamber and not gatekeeping it as they did say in the past this mod would not stay exclusive, if they actually said it sure, but they didn't the only thing ever exclusive was Prime founder pack stuff, so you can't actually get mad at DE for something the community concocted as "valuable" or exclusive via gatekeeping.

• Like 1