Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

Its a video game if your sense of self worth is that tied up in a virtual item you need therapy, point blank period.

And if you're mad about the money you wasted that's 100% your fault. DE never had any agreements to not bring it back, they never made any promises to not bring it back and they actually SAID OUT LOUD that they were going to bring it back ..... no one is to blame but you

• Like 9

Just now, --C--Nehra said:

This ^ needs to be pinned to the top of this thread. 

And your purpose here? Put everyone down that invested time and effort into getting it before Baro re-released it?
That's kinda sad if i'm being honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Trauma said:

And your purpose here? Put everyone down that invested time and effort into getting it before Baro re-released it?

Considering I'm someone who invests a lot of time and mental energy into my projects/ games / passions, I think they have a brusk but fair point to make.

17 minutes ago, Sagittarix said:

I suppose that is one of the eternal problems in Warframe:

1. Thing is unreasonably hard to acquire (Primed Chamber, good Railjack Reactors, Ephemeras, etc.).

2. People complain.

3. Thing is now easier to acquire.

4. Other people complain.

I think DE does stuff like this when they reasonably expect that the complainers from #4 are going to be a lot fewer than the complainers from #2. 

2 minutes ago, Trauma said:

You mean everyone who juggled massive plat with it?... To them I say... Read the terms and conditions you agreed to while joining the game. 🙂 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

I don't understand why you quoted me? 🤔

You don't know who your clan leader is?

@Senguash

While i don't fully agree with you with the entire it should have been exclusive or things (like sindicate standing) remaining at the levels of grind that existed, you shouldn't really take --c-- players opinion into account, especially a small bunch where Nehra belongs to.

If you know the kind of problems primed chamber brought (like bans) then it shouldn't take you long as to why --c-- members opinions fall flat, he mocked you because it's safe, if he did the same to his clan leader, things would go wrong for him very quickly, so give him the discount.

Imagine for a moment finding the wrong guy with primed chamber back then, you wouldn't be posting here now, just like certain clan leaders can't comment today. That's why others comment for them.

1 minute ago, Trauma said:

Yeah but those people did that knowing full well that DE could re release it at any time so either they did it for their own personal enjoyment and this development shouldn't effect them at all.

Or they went about it convincing themselves that DE would never actually re release it, and that is nobodies fault but theirs so yeah they deserve all the pointing and laughing coming their way

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Shai the madlad with primed chamber? Well unfortunately he got into trouble a couple months ago, right now other warlords are handling it so nobody is the leader. Plus Shai will never be mad at such a small thing, he is mean and petty and would laugh at all this heartily. 

Edited by --C--Nehra

22 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

See I don't understand that logic. Just because you own a special item, doesn't make you special.

You can be called special if you do something special or if you have a talent that not many people have. But not just cause you have an item.

A talented painter is special, a random that got millions from their company and used them to buy paintings is still a worthless random.

Your value is in your actions and abilities, not in possessions.

I mean, the action or ability of acquiring an item that only 300 some odd people own is special in its own right. It would take a talented trader to accrue such platinum without real life investment to earn such an item. Not to say that I know whether they funneled real life money to get it, only they would know that, but its still a mark of prestige regardless. Not many of us would have the will or dedication to earn enough platinum to buy one of these things, and as such I think it satisfies your criteria for what you consider 'special' or 'talented'.

Semantics at this point, though. It was a risk and this was always going to happen, it was just a matter of when.

If an individual was able to get millions from their company and bought prestigious paintings, they gain the prestige that comes along with earning/purchasing a rare piece of art. It's the same thing for rare stamp collectors or coin collectors or any sort of collection. You earn prestige by owning the rarest thing among others who collect as you do.

Edited by Skaleek

This was an interesting little experiment DE did. 

For the first time in a LONG time, iwent into Baro without watching any partners or coming to the Forums first. I saw the Primed Chamber and busted out laughing as I KNEW no matter what.....there would be salt tossed out there by either YouTubers or in the Forums.

I was expecting it to be the players that complain BK never brings anything new & now that he has brought something new, it's 3000 ducats. Never did it ever occur that there would be the cries of those who already got it by whatever ways DE did before....but that is the main cry of the forums today.

3000 ducats? Guess this gives me something to shoot for when TennoCon 2020 hits and he brings this back....IF he brings this back. 

Ah well....keep the salt coming....got lots of popcorn to flavor.

🍿

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

~snip~

What you're trying to say is that Primed Chamber was a trophy, a real trophy toward which there are no shortcuts or cheap tricks. Such are the rigors inherent in its acquisition that merely possessing it implies a grand story. And now that trophy signifies nothing.

I don't share your frustration, but I understand.

7 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

@Senguash

While i don't fully agree with you with the entire it should have been exclusive or things (like sindicate standing) remaining at the levels of grind that existed, you shouldn't really take --c-- players opinion into account, especially a small bunch where Nehra belongs to.

If you know the kind of problems primed chamber brought (like bans) then it shouldn't take you long as to why --c-- members opinions fall flat, he mocked you because it's safe, if he did the same to his clan leader, things would go wrong for him very quickly, so give him the discount.

Imagine for a moment finding the wrong guy with primed chamber back then, you wouldn't be posting here now, just like certain clan leaders can't comment today. That's why others comment for them.

What even is --C-- anyway? Looks like a random clan, atleast i've never heard of them.

Also thanks for explaining on why he's behaving this childish about the topic.