Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Not many of us would have the will or dedication to earn enough platinum to buy one of these things, and as such I think it satisfies your criteria for what you consider 'special' or 'talented'.

No, that would make them vain and hollow, not "willful" and definitely not "dedicated".

I already said it a different comment, but dedication is when you try towards actual goals, not obtaining a certain sequence of bytes (if one was to recreate warframe (the entire game) from scratch, then make a Primed chamber in that remake and give it to themselves, I'd consider that dedicated, as it would require irl effort and abilities, "playing the market" is not an ability, it's a combination of luck and initial funds (like mom's credit card, etc.)).

2 minutes ago, Trauma said:

What even is --C-- anyway? Looks like a random clan, atleast i've never heard of them.

Also thanks for explaining on why he's behaving this childish about the topic.

it's a tag players use to represent the clan, some clans however have a very bad rep because the thing they support or allow would instantly scare away anyone with common sense, the C is the 1st letter of the clan, i'm not going to point fingers, players can find that on their own.

4 minutes ago, Trauma said:

What even is --C-- anyway? Looks like a random clan, atleast i've never heard of them.

Also thanks for explaining on why he's behaving this childish about the topic.

lol, he is salty at my clanmates... He may have had some beef with them in the past, as they are apt to have some beef with all major clans in one time or another. 

As far as I am concerned I will behave in whatever way pleases me on my accounts.

I am just a simple member with no powers and I only added --C-- to my name to ensure permanent place in my clan since we have this policy of not kicking members with --C-- in front of their name. And I got the 200 P from our leaders for this change so I did it gladly. 

Primed Chamber was always coming back, and it's just a mod in the end. Not even a very valuable one for what it does.

But Excal? That's a whole other can of worms, my friend.

Imagine Excal Prime at Baro, at 3k ducats a part.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Edit: Love it when a mod merges a completely different thread into this one and now my comment is naked of context. GG my guys.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kaokasalis:

Anyone who seriously payed that much for a mod is either stupid or messed up in the head. Possibly both.

As for the mods return, its arguable if its even worth using these day with riven mods existing. I say its return is welcome. Probably also not that many people who originally earned the mod that is playing anymore.

most people that payed that much probably own double that amount after buying 

Primed chamber is back. Happy it is back personally. Tho i did heard some rumors of this mod, prior to its re release today, being sold for real money, like, paying someone else actual money for it, and that is illegal.

I dont know and i can care less about the drama that some people are trying to start in this thread. All i see is some people bickering at each other.

To those who want the mod, go ahead, by all means, is your time, your ducats that you want to spend, and i salute you.

To those still living in the past, maybe grow up and let it go, and leave the others to their stuff instead of trying to drag em into your drama.

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb Senguash:
  • The resource system in plains of eidolon were gutted. You went from needing over a thousand nyth and sentirum to craft full arcane sets, to needing 5 of each for a single amp part and gauss part. It's now likely that a single thumper kill will drop more of these resources than you'll ever need. 
  • Arcanes have at the absolute maximum a quarter of the value they had when they were from raids
  • Arcane helmets were made to conflict with an arcane slot, and the arcanes were buffed heavily.
  • A lot of prime accesses were sold before it was apparent every single one of them would eventually come back cheaper.
  • Vitus essense droprate from arbitrations was close to tripled in the rework.
  • Lich ephemeras started at 5% droprate, they're 20% now, after you had plenty of time to farm them.
  • The first nightwave started with an exclusive weapon that was hard to get, and ended with a weapon that was trivial to farm a ton of copies of.
  • The droprate of vidar reactors was doubled and the stat range made narrower, after you had the holidays to farm them.

See this is the line of thinking that wants to keep things horrible for everyone because you have suffered. All of those farms should have been atleast where they are now from the start. You can cling on to your stockholm syndrom or you can push for the game to become better overall, Your choice.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, mikakor said:

and some understanding of supply and demand, too. you can't deny that there is a mental understanding skill in this, too.

I can and I am doing it right now. It's literally 100% luck  and your parents' money. Just like the entire rest of capitalism.

Edited by HugintheCrow

Who cares. It's a virtual object that could be copied thousand times if the devs wanted, anytime. To hold something like this in such high in value it's...weird. I don't even get the fuss about CS weapon skins going for $100+. But feel free to get psychologically manipulated. I wont even reinstall the game to get this mod.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

See this is the line of thinking that wants to keep things horrible for everyone because you have suffered. All of those farms should have been atleast where they are now from the start. 

And yet, they have different ways to make very rare things be miserable to farm until the last Minute.

15 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

it's a tag players use to represent the clan, some clans however have a very bad rep because the thing they support or allow would instantly scare away anyone with common sense, the C is the 1st letter of the clan, i'm not going to point fingers, players can find that on their own.

So you are bringing the personal issues you have had with my clan leader's to me, who is just a mere member? lol, I don't understand your line of thinking, if you have any issues go talk to them, I am here on my own account and am not a staff member so I have no idea whatsoever about it either except the fact that Shai bought primed chamber and was fond of showing it to other folks. 

So... Don't drag me into this. Gotcha? 

Edited by --C--Nehra

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

So you are bringing the personal issues you have had with my clan leader's to me, who is just a mere member? lol, I don't understand your line of thinking, if you have any issues go talk to them, I am here on my own account and am not a staff member so I have no idea whatsoever about it either except the fact that Shai bought primed chamber and was fond of showing it to other folks. 

So... Don't drag me into this. Gotcha? 

sure, but, your discord messages betrayed you, like i said, glass roofs

vor 2 Minuten schrieb GPrime96:

And yet, they have different ways to make very rare things be miserable to farm until the last Minute.

DE has no idea how to balance anything. There is no coherent vision for anything and they're pretty much just stumbeling from one tennocon reveal to the next because that brings in the giant spikes in current players. Yet people think the content they release is always good and should never change even if the farms are actually garbage.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Primed Chamber was always coming back, and it's just a mod in the end. Not even a very valuable one for what it does.

But Excal? That's a whole other can of worms, my friend.

Imagine Excal Prime at Baro, at 3k ducats a part.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

They should 

So then all the players could see what utter garbage excal prime is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

sure, but, your discord messages betrayed you, like i said, glass roofs

Like I said I had zero idea about it, so I put your screenshot and asked the guys who have the power to send it to Shai to ping him. How's that betraying me? All you are saying is your demented imagination. Here's an tissue for you to wipe your prime tears with. 😂🤣😂 Also I am openly laughing at other guys who are salty over it in discord too, so why don't you talk about that? Me and Bacon have been dissing them all the while in general chat. You are a silly liar. 

Edited by --C--Nehra