Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

1 minute ago, Fader- said:

Nice argument, calling me stupid, ignorant, and crying. How about you actually argue something? What, do you think you are going to have the last word by playing lazy? just try it LOL

Yes of course not, and that's thanks to people like you that try to supress any criticism to them by condensending insults.

You don't get it do you? YOU HAVE NO argument. It has been explained to you many times. You refuse to let it sink into your thick skull. Ever stop to think YOU might be wrong, accept responsibility for your decisions, and learn from them? Calling a spade a spade is exactly that. I don't give a flying fig, nor does anyone else. Your complaint is moot. The reasons for why it is moot have been explained repeatedly. YOU just don't like what you are hearing. This thread needs to be locked up.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb -Temp0-:

2KSoh39.jpg

And of course its people that glitch and bug into the top of the leaderboard like its no one's business would even speak about exclusivity most loud.

Maybe instead you should try doing that in real life.

But of course its infinitely more difficult than some mmo game bug abuse.

I didnt play back then so can you please explain to me how that event got exploited.

14 minutes ago, SaidTheRogue said:

yes you do. anyone who doesnt use some kind of negative mag capacity with * chamber mods is doing it wrong, plain and simple. and the right way to do that is with a riven. depleted reload is for suckers who fail at logic.

By chance can you provide an in-game example where having one shot and reloading does something that is not possible with 2 shots and reloading?

As has been noted, the damage bonus still applies to the first shot, so if the target wasn't already dead you could fire a second shot. And if the target did die what is the problem? I'm failing to think of any scenarios where having a second shot with no bonus is strictly worse considering the Vectis Prime has a 2.67 fire rate and a 0.85s reload. And at worst you can manually reload.

Obviously a riven is ideal, but are player really too lazy to fire a second shot or manually hit reload even if both of those cause a slight delay?

12 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Pssst, seeing as you appear to still be "New" to Warframe, I will let you in on the little secret about exclusivity. Only ONE item is exclusive in Warframe, that is Excalibur Prime and the Founders Pack. Nothing else. Nada, Bupkis, Zip, Zero, Zilch, is exclusive in this game.

kinda.

While everything can reapear, there are numerous things DE isn't in the mood to reintroduce and instead asks artists to make something new.

Tennocon had unique things, yes they can come back but as you can see in 2019 and now with 2020, it's new glyphs, new armor sets, new animations.

There are also emblems from events, unique glyphs from promocodes or alerts, skins related with certain website features at the time. A ton of stuff has yet to reapear and the more time goes by, the more stuff they add.

There is a huge backlog of stuff that can appear but will likely never appear again. It's just to much and DE needs to provide work for artists, so they do new stuff instead.

They talked about events returning, that's a cool way to reintroduce the emblems, only there were tons of events with tons of cosmetics, how long will it take to introduce that alone combined with the work they have planed?

Yes, things can return, but an ETA on the duzzens of things everyone missed is impossible.

3 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

If it was bought for collectors purposes and you have one, then you have no reason to worry do you? Yay You! You have primed chamber. Now everyone else can have it to as "Promised" by DE in many devstreams and Forum threads past.

No, it's no longer something of ''collectors'' and if you spent money on it before there's something to worry about, which is all due to DE's action. It's not even a great mod so why so much worry about making it avaiable for everyone? It's like someone paid for something that WAS exclusive, let's say primed warm coat, which is just as niche as this mod is; people pay 200 bucks worth of plat for it, then DE makes it avaiable for everyone after because people complained of it's exclusivity. And here's why I think DE has no actual solid reason to do what they did yesterday.

5 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

You don't get it do you? YOU HAVE NO argument. It has been explained to you many times. You refuse to let it sink into your thick skull. Ever stop to think YOU might be wrong, accept responsibility for your decisions, and learn from them? Calling a spade a spade is exactly that. I don't give a flying fig, nor does anyone else. Your complaint is moot. The reasons for why it is moot have been explained repeatedly. YOU just don't like what you are hearing. This thread needs to be locked up.

Yes it has been explained already...Where? Keep up with the bold statements.

12 minutes ago, Fader- said:

Nice argument

Not an argument, an observation. An argument is if I try to prove it, which is unnecessary as you have proved it several times over by this point. 

You seem to have no made any claims them. Do you have anything productive to say besides calling me ''elitist'' and ''silly''? I pretty much doubt so. I really appreciate wasting my time to such a throughout individual like you that affords so much to the discussion, I really do (not)

I don't remember calling you elitist. Spending massive amounts of plat doesn't make you elite. Gullible possibly, but not elite. 

I've contributed by pointing out the flaws in the claims that you made that it's an exclusive mod. It never was. 

Yes, no one. Why do you think I've implied otherwise? Do you have schizophrenia by any chance that you think people bought this mod just to flex on you? Primed Chamber was bought for collectors purposes

Oh because you've tried to claim that people should be respected for having bought the mod for large amounts of plat. That's a ridiculous claim you made which people are ridiculing. 

And if it was bought for collection purposes, congrats you collected it and now everyone else is able to as well. 

The end. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

How someone gatekeep any rare mods or items is none of your business. You must have also owned valuable items that you want to keep them for yourself. 

Honestly, in a game? No, still just a game to me, besides, it isn't something I can really brag about IRL without getting blank stares. I mean, I'm more surprised it took 7 years to finally re-release this thing. It isn't like the founder exclusives where they is actual content, to some degree, behind it, but something so small and niche. It reminds me of the Hema, a medium-tier at best weapon placed behind an insane grind. I did it, but after I did it, I was for lowering the requirements because I didn't feel like players should also endure that level of grind.

Honestly I wish we could harness this much energy when trying to push for things that have sat in development limbo for too long.

3 minutes ago, Fader- said:

No, it's no longer something of ''collectors'' and if you spent money on it before there's something to worry about, which is all due to DE's action. It's not even a great mod so why so much worry about making it avaiable for everyone? It's like someone paid for something that WAS exclusive, let's say primed warm coat, which is just as niche as this mod is; people pay 200 bucks worth of plat for it, then DE makes it avaiable for everyone after because people complained of it's exclusivity. And here's why I think DE has no actual solid reason to do what they did yesterday.

Yes it has been explained already...Where? Keep up with the bold statements.

It was NEVER exclusive. Never once did DE use that word for Primed Chamber. In fact they stated multiple times that it would be returning.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

7 hours ago, IamLoco said:

3000 ducats is way too much for this mod. You eventually need 2 free mod slots, one for primed chamber and one, well, to reduce magazine capacity to 1.

You're damage just becomes wonky (as it's a really strong shot followed by a weaker one) since Depleted Reload's reload rate increase doesn't offset the DPS loss due to having to reload the weapon after each shot.  You're basically better off running Argon Scope (or a solid riven) instead of Depleted Reload, and even then, you can still build around it because Primed Cryo Rounds actually works well for a viral sniper build, especially if you're throwing a Riven into the mix, stick Vigilante Supplies into your Exilus slot, and have a stat stick on your sentinel weapon that slots the other three Vigilante mods giving you that juicy +20% crit enhance for the weapon.

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Not an argument, an observation. An argument is if I try to prove it, which is unnecessary as you have proved it several times over by this point. 

Oh so you basically called me silly for no reason. gotcha, nice argument btw

I don't remember calling you elitist.

You said people bought this mod for the sole purpose of feeling superior to another. Take a read.

Spending massive amounts of plat doesn't make you elite. Gullible possibly, but not elite. 

Nice mental gymmnastics btw

I've contributed by pointing out the flaws in the claims that you made that it's an exclusive mod.

No, you havent, your post is as bold as it looks

It never was. 

. It actually was before DE put hands on it yesterday.

Oh because you've tried to claim that people should be respected for having bought the mod for large amounts of plat. That's a ridiculous claim you made which people are ridiculing. 

Respected? No. Respect for their investment and consideration to that before putting their platinum into sink? yes.

And if it was bought for collection purposes, congrats you collected it and now everyone else is able to as well. 

Yes congrats the item I paid for is no longer of value. Thanks DE!

29 minutes ago, Fader- said:

They did, people paid insane ammounts for it, and DE didn't give a f about them, thus now it's value is nothing compared to what is before. Why is this concept so hard to grasp? Oh I know, because YOU are the one actually not listening and having a selective reading of what I write.

They didn't force, but they let the prices inflate to a ridicolous ammount, and they didn't nothing to stop that either, something that one of the people that i've arguing has pointed out.

Tha's the buyers mistake, but that doesn't excuse DE of not applying a proper solution instead of just letting 100k-400k plat of users go to the sink just so baro has something 'interesting' on his menu.

You may have to consider that those expectations may have stopped existing due to DE taking SEVEN years to do something about it.  But has DE listened and understood the situation of this mod before doing anything at all? clearly not.

Because you didn't lose an insane ammount of plat, we are talking about actual victims here.

It is DE's fault. They let the prices go up by not adressing the issue earlier for years and then they let the investment of said item to to the sink for no solid reason. There woulnd be a ''buyers remorse'' at all if DE didn't put hands on the matter today. Did the people that are 'crying' now complain about this before? No, this ''pain and andguish'' was result of DE CHANGING SOMETHING, not the buyers.

It was exclusive before DE put hands on it just yesterday. They could've put things in consideration and change their opinions. why is there a need to be ''consistent'' with their promises if they don't comply with others things they promise anyway.

Yes, I know, that's why I put so much importance on the people that spent money for it, unlike you.

Yeah, so ? I've never denied that. I am talking about DE's fault here, not them (which is quite obvious). Both are at fault, the fact that you deny that DE is not partially responsible of this is just laughable. 

yeah im crying, salty emoji btw

Yes, it was a collector's item, and it should've stayed that way. Right now, it's a niche mod with no redeeming value besides making fun of people that put money in the game.

I put money into this game. A lot of money. I never ever payed over 2000p for anything in this game either. DE is not responsible for your trading habits. YOU chose to accept a ridiculous price for a crap item. DE has warned you multiple times about Exclusivity. YOU chose to accept the responsibility for items traded between you and another player. That is why DE does not interfere in the silly trade for Riven Mods. Another ridiculously priced commodity that people KNOW will fluctuate in viability every 3 months. It was made publicly known this is and would be the case.

Many who spend that kind of plat trade for it and put very little financially purchased plat into the transaction. Those that do, should and likely know the risk they are taking.

DE takes responsibility for financial transactions that occur between themselves and the player. They are NOT responsible for your bad financial decisions between you and another player. This is where you should step away from this conversation and take time to reflect on this reality, and accept responsibility for your own decisions. This has NOTHING to do with DE and their culpability in the matter. They are not culpable.

3 minutes ago, Fader- said:

It was before they put hands on it 7 years later.

Warframe is built on neglect. 7 years is a very long time to wait but DE never once called it an exclusive and openly stated several times that it would be returning. Maybe you convinced yourself that if DE neglects something for long enough then they won't ever change it, but just like riven dispositions they eventually remember. Hopefully they can remember to remove pet stasis next.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

Just now, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Warframe is built on neglect. 7 years is a very long time to wait but DE never once called it an exclusive and openly stated several times that it would be returning.

They didn't called it, but it was still exclusive regardless.

Just now, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Maybe you convinced yourself that if DE neglects something for long enough then they wont ever change it,

Conviced? it's a fact. Just because they complied this time doesn't make this false.

1 hour ago, MartinVole said:

Not going to lie, that behavior reminds me of Gollum from LotR.

To be honest, I really think this has a lot to do with the market value drop than anything else, and the scamming that was going on regarding this mod.

I wouldn't doubt it to be honest.  There was a fair amount of complaints when we moved from the key to the relic system strictly because people couldn't sell parts at insane prices right before they'd be vaulted.  But at least those people still have riven's (a dev approved addition btw) to gouge people's plat for these days.

1 minute ago, CuChulainnWD said:

DE is not responsible for your trading habits. YOU chose to accept a ridiculous price for a crap item.

And DE let the trading of said overprice product go for 7 years, and that is something to criticize about.

DE has warned you multiple times about Exclusivity.

And have done nothing about it for like 7 years? Nice.

YOU chose to accept the responsibility for items traded between you and another player.

But does DE accept any responsability for their recent decision? They should.

That is why DE does not interfere in the silly trade for Riven Mods.

Disposition changes anyone?

Many who spend that kind of plat trade for it and put very little financially purchased plat into the transaction. Those that do, should and likely know the risk they are taking.

THere wont be risk if DE handled things differently, that's the point. Keep those legalistic responses coming, it's quite useless when we are talking about ethics if you haven't realised

They are NOT responsible for your bad financial decisions between you and another player.

They are responsible however that there was a potential of making that bad desicion due to them not handling situation in time with Primed chamber before the prices inflated.

This is where you should step away from this conversation and take time to reflect on this reality, and accept responsibility for your own decisions. This has NOTHING to do with DE and their culpability in the matter. They are not culpable.

I haven't denied the buyers have partial responsability, maybe if you read instead of copypasting generic bold statements you'd understand where I'm coming from.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It never had a "value". That's something you came up with yourself because there weren't many.

Yeah, 100k-400k plat holds no value. All things are subjetive, you are subjetive, yesss the air is subjetive, why breath at all? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Facts are only true until they are proven wrong. At one time the world was flat and the sun revolved around the Earth.

Go read a book about DE's promises them

Edited by Fader-
haha

11 minutes ago, Fader- said:

Yes congrats the item I paid for is no longer of value. Thanks DE!

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It never had a "value". That's something you came up with yourself because there weren't many.

To be honest, the only value it has is what people are willing to spend. It has no intrinsic value.

You were the one who wanted to spend that amount on it, buying it from someone smarter than you who knew that sooner or later it would be available again.

And as far as exclusivity is concerned, the only exclusive thing in Warframe (apart from the Founders pack) are cosmetics bought with real money.

DE has always clearly said that game items such as mods and weapons would never be exclusive. If you didn't want to listen, the fault is yours.

• Like 2