Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

1 hour ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

I know of approximately 20 that were in circulation, and a further 11 that were kept by a single person 

By the Lotus I never figured Jeff Bezos plays Warframe! How does one person acquire one of the rarest mods ELEVEN times over!?

Also: quoted by a moderator for being right! It's like a dream! A dream within a dream! A Second dream if you will!

...I'll stop now. 

14 minutes ago, (NSW)RamboKytwan said:

Does this thread still have salt?

A new salt lord has entered the thread by the looks of it, going off on how primed chamber is the downfall of warframe etc etc stereotypical doom and gloomer spiel that pops up every few months 

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Yual said:

Looks like it!

4 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

A new salt lord has entered the thread by the looks of it, going off on how primed chamber is the downfall of warframe etc etc stereotypical doom and gloomer spiel that pops up every few months 

Thank Clem, I'm making pasta tonight and I'm all out

1 minute ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Up until tennocon comes around lol

Definitely be a hit but not expecting it to be a huge one, I expect the prices to remain fairly reasonable relatively speaking, either way. Its never getting ultra stupid high again tho, as it shouldn't. 

Edited by Oreades

9 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

How much do you know about iguanas? 

I ask because the phrase "salt lord" triggered a memory from my university days with animal physiology. Marine iguanas in the Galapagos need to purge excess salt from their bodies, and the organ that does this for them is located on their head. They sometimes appear to sport crowns of salt. 

Without further ado, I present to you, Amblyrhynchus cristatus

Spoiler

Salt-from-the-salt-gland-of-the-Galapago

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I ask because the phrase "salt lord" triggered a memory from my university days with animal physiology. Marine iguanas in the Galapagos need to purge excess salt from their bodies, and the organ that does this for them is located on their head. They sometimes appear to sport crowns of salt. 

Hide contents

Fascinating, I learned something interesting today and IMHO that makes this whole thread worthwhile 🙂

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Reveal hidden contents

shooting star GIF

2 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Amblyrhynchus cristatus

Reveal hidden contents

My spirit animal.

Also, hey folks, you might notice that more posts have up and gone poof. To those who had posts that got removed, I'm gonna be frank: cut that behavior out. Just because a thread is over ten or twenty pages doesn't mean we don't check it, and it definitely doesn't mean that the forum rules somehow no longer apply. These forums are for civil and respectful discussion--slinging insults is neither civil nor respectful and has no place being on these forums.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Oreades said:

And now we watch the prices slowly creep up

Dunno, i think the only reason this mod sells at all right now is "OHMYGODITSPRIMEDCHAMBER", and as soon as people will cool off and realize that it's not something special anymore, good luck selling it for more than it's worth now.

That's unless a single round sniper gets released at some point.

25 minutes ago, GREF_TM said:

Dunno, i think the only reason this mod sells at all right now is "OHMYGODITSPRIMEDCHAMBER", and as soon as people will cool off and realize that it's not something special anymore, good luck selling it for more than it's worth now.

That's unless a single round sniper gets released at some point.

That or when people realize they can reload manually.