Warframe: Reworks, revisits & QOLs of every frame

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

It`s funny how you put this here, I was thinking about Mirage today since I used her in a mission however I won`t look at your post (for now) since I don`t want to take or steal your ideas (unless you still want me to look at it). Don`t take it the wrong way.

Just read it, i dont care if someones gets the credit of the ideas, just for the sake of making this game even grater. It's for the community

On 2020-05-28 at 5:35 PM, FaridRLz said:

Just read it, i dont care if someones gets the credit of the ideas, just for the sake of making this game even grater. It's for the community

Ok i`ll take a read. I will add more to here at a later date but for now, what do you think of my QOL improvements for Mirage?

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ok i`ll take a read. I will add more to here at a later date but for now, what do you think of my QOL improvements for Mirage?

You only focus on one specific way of using Mirage, and that is not how to make her actually viable, she does not need a huge load of changes on her 2, her real problem is the reliability of her abilities and how actually outdated they are for a Warframe, she needs some major survivability perks to actually become viable. Not straight up tanky, but give her the ability to get out of crappy situations with a bit of skill expression, and not just make her a buffer Warframe like Chroma

Posted (edited)

Edit: Chroma

2nd Passive

• Whenever Chroma is affected by an elemental status proc it will increase he`d elemental ability damage by 25%.
  • The more elemental status procs he`s affected with, the more damage he receives.
  • It will count no matter when element you have equipped currently.
  • It doesn`t matter if it`s the base or combined element, it will still count. Example fire proc = 20%, fire & radiation proc = 50% damage.
  • This will apply to his 1st, 2nd and 4th ability.

1st ability:

·       Chroma is immune to knockdowns and staggers.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

Edit: Inaros

2nd ability:

·       If Inaros consumes one enemy, it will deal high damage, have armour, last 10 seconds longer and will have higher agro.

·       Holding the ability will pull multiple enemies in a cone.

·       The damage they deal will be determined by power strength, enemy level and the number of enemies turned to sand creatures.

·       The duration can be refreshed when he consumes another enemy up to a maximum of 20 times.

·       Consuming over 20 enemies will kill a sand creature.

3rd ability:

·       Increase pull range to 15m

·       It starts off with ludicrous speed but the more energy he loses the slower he moves, the bigger the pull range. Gaining energy can also increase its movement speed.

·       Pull range can reach from 15m to 25m.

·       When active, the camera will zoom out and the slower it moves, the closer the camera is. Gaining energy will zoom the camera out again.

4th ability:

·       You can mark up to 20 enemies.

·       If the enemy dies, the scarabs will form into a pile in a 10m radius for enemies to walk into. Scarabs in the pile will seek out enemies if they get within a 15m radius of it.

·       Killing an enemy affected will also form the scarab pile.

·       Allies that stand in the scarab pile will gain 200 base armour and add corrosive to their attacks for 15 seconds.

Edit: Mirage

1st ability:

·       This adds splash radius of 7m for all weapons.

2nd ability:

·       The damage is also based on enemy level.

·       It has a chance of unlocking lockers with moas in them.

·       It can auto hack a downed bursa.

·       It affects infested spore pods from infested boilers causing them to explode dealing viral damage in close proximity.

·       It affects boils which produces gas clouds.

·       Allies or NPC that is in a downed state turn into traps. Enemies will move 50% slower within a 15m radius.

·        Enemies attacking your companion/sentinel, they will receive an electric stun.

3rd ability:

·       You can cycle between either light or shadow buff.

·       As a bonus, if you stand in the light, she will receive fire damage on weapons and if you stand in the dark, you will receive 20% sprint speed.

·       Both of these lasts for 20 seconds and can be increased by duration mods.

·       You can switch buffs even when active.

@(PS4)chris1pat8twins After my comment I put up about inaros, I played him some and added some more improvement to his abilities, some of your ideas sound simular to what I have written. Take a look bellow and tell me what you think of these new additions, I feel like these ideas will make Inaros more than just a bloody tank.

Spoiler

Edit: Inaros

2nd ability:

·       If Inaros consumes one enemy, it will deal high damage, have armour, last 10 seconds longer and will have higher agro.

·       Holding the ability will pull multiple enemies in a cone.

·       The damage they deal will be determined by power strength, enemy level and the number of enemies turned to sand creatures.

·       The duration can be refreshed when he consumes another enemy up to a maximum of 20 times.

·       Consuming over 20 enemies will kill a sand creature.

3rd ability:

·       Increase pull range to 15m

·       It starts off with ludicrous speed but the more energy he loses the slower he moves, the bigger the pull range. Gaining energy can also increase its movement speed.

·       Pull range can reach from 15m to 25m.

·       When active, the camera will zoom out and the slower it moves, the closer the camera is. Gaining energy will zoom the camera out again.

4th ability:

·       You can mark up to 20 enemies.

·       If the enemy dies, the scarabs will form into a pile in a 10m radius for enemies to walk into. Scarabs in the pile will seek out enemies if they get within a 15m radius of it.

·       Killing an enemy affected will also form the scarab pile.

·       Allies that stand in the scarab pile will gain 200 base armour and add corrosive to their attacks for 15 seconds.

On 2020-02-14 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Grendel

-passive- it's better thematically if it involves enemies in your stomach, imo it should heal 50 hp per each enemies eaten instead of giving armor.

-1st- I think the energy ramp up is a good balance so you don't just infinitely cc everything, though the ramp up could be lowered and capped if it isn't already. the static range of the vomit could also be increased to atleast 10 meters.

-2nd- the radial knockdown would be ok but I'd rather it radially healed allies instead. holding the button to damage all enemies inside would also be a good addition.

-3rd- it really does feel redundant when compared to his 1, especially in damage, but his 1 already has a tap and hold function and replacing it with something else could be too much. how about instead doubling on the redundancy and giving it a hold function too? tapping it already makes it semi auto, while holding it would make it continuously spit out enemies automatically. and to play on that even more, it should also have a 100% toxin proc chance like his 1.

-ult- better handling and inertia is always a good feedback for this skill, especially making it not susceptible to hard landings. making it function with no enemies eaten is also always a good feedback, which would be fair since the damage wouldn't scale if you hadn't eaten enemies beforehand. although the energy drain ramp up could be toned down alot, it's magnitudes worse than his 1 energy drain. the damage is also capped at 10 enemies eaten, which could be done away with since it's competing with his 1, weapons, and other frames for damage anyways.

Edited by cococciolo
13 hours ago, cococciolo said:

-passive- it's better thematically if it involves enemies in your stomach, imo it should heal 50 hp per each enemies eaten instead of giving armor.

-1st- I think the energy ramp up is a good balance so you don't just infinitely cc everything, though the ramp up could be lowered and capped if it isn't already. the static range of the vomit could also be increased to atleast 10 meters.

-2nd- the radial knockdown would be ok but I'd rather it radially healed allies instead. holding the button to damage all enemies inside would also be a good addition.

-3rd- it really does feel redundant when compared to his 1, especially in damage, but his 1 already has a tap and hold function and replacing it with something else could be too much. how about instead doubling on the redundancy and giving it a hold function too? tapping it already makes it semi auto, while holding it would make it continuously spit out enemies automatically. and to play on that even more, it should also have a 100% toxin proc chance like his 1.

-ult- better handling and inertia is always a good feedback for this skill, especially making it not susceptible to hard landings. making it function with no enemies eaten is also always a good feedback, which would be fair since the damage wouldn't scale if you hadn't eaten enemies beforehand. although the energy drain ramp up could be toned down alot, it's magnitudes worse than his 1 energy drain. the damage is also capped at 10 enemies eaten, which could be done away with since it's competing with his 1, weapons, and other frames for damage anyways.

1. Well I said enemies within 50m so it can include them I guess. The reason I change his "passive" because you only get if it you eat enemies, you have to do something to get it instead of it just happening (Ash`s passive)

2. Idm it draining energy but the ramp up is ridicules.

3. Me personally since i`m playing the frame, i`d rather it benefit me than anyone else plus its a big help, is fun to watch and makes sense you know coz he`s a fat brute.

4. Don`t get me wrong, I love this ability but it does not make sense to have it as a separate ability however it makes total sense for it to be apart of his 1st ability. Get rid of the regurgitate (visually) and just replace it with the spit from the 3rd. I like your ideas on the other hand I still don`t think it should be a separate ability. 

5. i hate inertia in warframe. OK yes it makes sense but in practise it`s really bad, look how good Titania`s 4th is now just by getting rid of it and ppl actually wanted that crap in the game because it "makes sense" if it making sense makes and ability inefficient or not fun then frig it Hydroid`s 2nd makes no sense but its fun and useful. As for the energy ramp up it make it to where you can`t use the ability for very long so it should just be deleted.

I really wanted to like Grendel I really did but the 1st and 3rd being similar, the massive energy drain, the terrible inertia on his 4th and its not good in close quarter are all the reasons why I can`t have fun with Grendel and why I think he needs a rework.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

3. Me personally since i`m playing the frame, i`d rather it benefit me than anyone else plus its a big help, is fun to watch and makes sense you know coz he`s a fat brute.

right but grendels kit is fundamentally already super selfish, having nourish heal allies in a radius could contrast that a bit nicely.

and yeah I agree, but you can atleast make him work if 80% of the time you just focus on his 1 and 2, and maybe his ult if you can find a way to get a hang of the wonky movements. honestly at a basic feel, grendel could only use damage tweaks for his 3 and  handling/energy tweaks for his ult to be well rounded.

Edit: Banshee

3rd ability

·       Remove muffled sound and instead increase the volume of the noises that enemies make, making her aware of enemies’ position (wearing headphones will increase the usefulness of this ability).

On 2020-02-14 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

1st ability:

·       Wukong should spawn two clones, one using primary weapon and the other secondary weapon. When you switch weapons, one of the clones will switch to melee.

·        Since you have two clones, you can mark up to two enemies for each of them to attack.

·        After marking the enemy, the clone(s) should teleport to the target.

·       Clones can use whatever stance you have in your melee weapon and stance from the 4th ability.

·       When you crouch the clone will crouch and not attack enemies unless you mark them.

·       When using melee, the clone`s sprint speed is increased by 30%

·        Instead of the clone teleporting to you when you move far from it, pressing the ability on the ground will teleport the clone to that location.

2nd ability:

·       Pressing the left trigger (controller) should give the option to increase or decrease its speed.

·       Sentinels and companions are invulnerable while activated.

3rd ability:

·       There is no limit to how much armour you can receive.

4th ability:

·       The second part of the combo with the kick animation should (small) ragdoll the enemy hit instead of a knockdown.

·       The ground slam animation should look like the slams when Wukong`s staff is bigger. (the slam we have now looks weak)

·       The ground finisher animation should be Wukong jabbing his staff into the enemy`s back.

·       Pressing the secondary fire while aiming at an enemy will jab his staff into the dealing damage and pull Wukong to them doing a flykick closing the gap.

Fix: When Wukong stands still with no weapons equipped, the animation is meant to show him with the staff in his hand but you can`t see.

1st ability: Specter controls added. And the option to have the clone target anything, from Arbitration Drones to Treasurers. And if we're asking for the moon, then I'd also have it be a full clone, all mods included (even Aura but only when unteamed).

I whole-heartedly agree with 3rd ability change.

As for the 4th ability: I came back before the re-work and release of Wukong Prime but never really played his old abilities, so I'm not super familiar with how his former kit worked. As its been explained to me, his Iron Staff used the stats of whatever he had equipped in melee? Honestly, I wish it was more like that. Since getting my Zaw, I don't even use Primal Fury anymore. I don't care for the current attack sequence/stance and I'm able to do more with my Zaw. I'd like to keep the stance of whatever weapon I'm using, be it Zaw or anything else, and just have the current LARGE Iron Staff appearance overlay and give a beefy damage buff and max range (similar to its stats now but additive), including extending the range of Exodia abilities if you're using a Zaw.

Other 'frames have T4 abilities that can literally clear rooms and I'd like same option when using Wukong.

Or, at the very least, make Primal Fury worth using again.

Edited by CobaltAzurean
1st Ability Addendum(s)
On 2020-06-14 at 12:35 AM, CobaltAzurean said:

1st ability: Specter controls added. And the option to have the clone target anything, from Arbitration Drones to Treasurers. And if we're asking for the moon, then I'd also have it be a full clone, all mods included (even Aura but only when unteamed).

I whole-heartedly agree with 3rd ability change.

As for the 4th ability: I came back before the re-work and release of Wukong Prime but never really played his old abilities, so I'm not super familiar with how his former kit worked. As its been explained to me, his Iron Staff used the stats of whatever he had equipped in melee? Honestly, I wish it was more like that. Since getting my Zaw, I don't even use Primal Fury anymore. I don't care for the current attack sequence/stance and I'm able to do more with my Zaw. I'd like to keep the stance of whatever weapon I'm using, be it Zaw or anything else, and just have the current LARGE Iron Staff appearance overlay and give a beefy damage buff and max range (similar to its stats now but additive), including extending the range of Exodia abilities if you're using a Zaw.

Other 'frames have T4 abilities that can literally clear rooms and I'd like same option when using Wukong.

Or, at the very least, make Primal Fury worth using again.

Idm if his 1st got this.

The ability is called DEFY for peaks sake the ability should reflect the damn name.

I don`t agree with it being affected by melee due to the fact you would have to either sacrifice you melee weapon or the ability in the sense of fun so I like the way it works now. Besides your zaw being better do you think these changes make his 4th better?

Sad to see that you still have changed nothing about these gauss changes, even after all the feedback

I understand that you had to make adjustments for every warframe, even the ones that you don't care about

But geez at least make some deeper research, play the warframe, understand why his battery should be both a reward and a liability for him

Well i'll say it again, maybe you'd care

Gauss' battery is a reward because it fuels his abilities with power, and extra benefits and buffs using redline.

And it should be a liability because it benefits only people who always move with their warframes

The buffs you gave him, look like they're poorly developed, as if not much effort was put in making them

Do you know how much a 20% energy regen on damaged is?

Kinetic plating is not rage, it doesn't take a percentage of health damaged, it takes a percentage of damage taken and converts into energy

Enemy damage is a lot bigger than our health

You've also removed the part where you loose battery when you take damage while KP is active

Doubled the amount of battery you gain when redline is active

Why? With these changes, does gauss even need to run? What's the point of playing gauss if i am not required to run?

Sorry Vexx, i don't like your gauss "rework"

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 1
On 2020-06-15 at 9:38 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Idm if his 1st got this.

The ability is called DEFY for peaks sake the ability should reflect the damn name.

I don`t agree with it being affected by melee due to the fact you would have to either sacrifice you melee weapon or the ability in the sense of fun so I like the way it works now. Besides your zaw being better do you think these changes make his 4th better?

A bit but it still under-performs as compared to my Zaw. So, for me, why not just get the best of both worlds as a buff and skin of the Iron Staff but you still get to keep all the same benefits of using your melee weapon.

On 2020-02-14 at 5:43 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

When picked up, it will send out a 15m wave of health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

I think this should replace the current passive ability. And let this restore 10% of the value of health orb for 20 seconds. It would also be interesting if this synergized with equilibrium, including restoring energy in razorwing. Maybe even get an advantage from Arcane Pulse, which is useless now even for Necros.

Edited by zhellon
On 2020-06-20 at 4:28 PM, zhellon said:

I think this should replace the current passive ability. And let this restore 10% of the value of health orb for 20 seconds. It would also be interesting if this synergized with equilibrium, including restoring energy in razorwing. Maybe even get an advantage from Arcane Pulse, which is useless now even for Necros.

Obviously this was written before the changes she got but I wouldn't mind of this was her passive however it will take away a reason to use the ability.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Obviously this was written before the changes she got but I wouldn't mind of this was her passive however it will take away a reason to use the ability.

Why? You will still need to create health orbs. In razorwing, it is very difficult now, but if spellbind will generate health orbs, that will be the reason I will use this ability.

I now play with the equilibrium, because I do not have a place for arcane energyze, and sometimes I have to leave archwing to restore myself, because the companions disappear into razorwing.

A little help in the conclave, although who plays the concave? I’m not even sure that people will be able to kill someone else in 5 seconds razorwing, because literally there is no more time due to cruel energy consumption.

Edited by zhellon

Edit: Wukong

1st ability

·       If you target an airborne enemy while the clone has a melee weapon equipped, it will either jump at the enemy doing melee attacks while staying in the air or will extend his staff to hit the enemy multiple times.

·       You can mark enemies while looking through a window.

Protea is coming tomorrow for consoles when I get her I will be using here abilities and see if she needs improvements. Even through I have seen other people`s issues with her I will present my own solutions to improve her abilities.

Edit: Zephyr

Passive add on

·       You can deactivate the passive by doing a backflip while in the air.

1st ability

·       Dashing into enemies will do slash damage (due to feather blades on her arms)

·       Enemies affected will have a slow knockdown recovery.

·       Pressing the ability again will deactivate it.

·       If the radical is facing the ground, you will activate dive bomb.

·       Dive bomb will now raise enemies in the air for 5 seconds, duration mods can increase the time of enemies in the air.

4th ability option.

·       Make the tornadoes seek out enemies.

Or

·       Remove the aiming (controlling tornadoes) mechanic and replace it with the marking mechanic where after cast, you hold the ability to activate marking and mark enemies then activate it to control the tornados to seek out the marked targets.

Which do you prefer?

On 2020-02-14 at 11:43 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Excalibur

Passive improvement: Increase the percentage of damage bonus to 25% and attack speed bonus to 15% (his passive at this moment is not noticeable)

3rd ability Rework:

Excalibur will summon holographic armour around himself to protect himself from damage giving him 50% damage reduction and can reflect incoming damage back at enemies while blocking.

·       The ability lasts for 30 seconds and can be increased by duration mods.

·       While active it will absorb damage from enemies` attacks. When ability ends, the absorbed damage will convert into extra armour.

·       The max amount of armour you can receive is 200.

·       The blocking reflected damage is based on power strength and combo multiplayer.

·       The ability cast animation is Excalibur in a guard stance.

·       Armour colour will be affected by chosen energy colour.

4th ability:

•                Get rid of mini 2nd ability. (waste of energy)

•                It can block 100% damage.

Fix: Put Excalibur`s energy channel glow back the way it was like nyx`s.

(the way it is now is just ugly)

-I think his passive should increase Melee Speed by 15% and the Damage bonus be 5% tho it would be multiplicative instead of Additive.
-I think his 3rd should remain as an AoE skill , maybe just have it instead of sending Blades in all directions, have it send one in each enemy within range and have its damage scale.
-As for Exalted Blade's Blind, it should have the same effect of the Vaykor Sydon's passive, instead of consuming energy, it would slowly charge up as attacks are blocked and then release a radial blind.

On 2020-02-14 at 11:43 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Zephyr

1st ability:

·       Increase contact radius to 7 meters.

·       Pressing it will make her do a shorter dash forward while holding it will make her dash further.

·       Decrease the charge time for hover.

4th ability:

·       Increase pull radius to 15 metres for each tornado.

·       Make tornados seek out enemies consistently.

·       (Synergy change) When using the 2nd ability, it will increase its range by an extra 5 metres.

·       (Synergy) Walking into a tornado that has a status effect on it can be added to her 2nd ability for 10 seconds.

·       Increase the speed of controlling the tornados.

-Her 1st, 7 Meters for her contact radius is way too much. 3 Meters is more than enough, the radius is affected by Range mods.
-Turning her skill into a Dash would totally ruin its usability wile also just making her a bad copy of Gauss's 1st ability.
-Only change her 1st ability really needs is to make the Charge allow her to take flight instead of a Hover that completely locks players in place.

-15 meters pull radius is ludicrous, tornados are able to move and seek enemies, they dont need such a huge range.
-Tornados move towards enemies in a sort of zig zag pattern as it allows them to catch additional targets on the way.
-I would just prefer that Airburst on the Tornados caused them to collapse, exploding and launching enemies away wile applying 100% of the damage absorbed for its duration to enemies.
-I dont agree to the Walking into tornado to get status effect thing. Tornados are already very powerful as they are if you know how they work.
-i agree to the speed increase in controlled tornados but nothing too fast.