Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

victorcas

Mods half display

Ran into the same issue this morning after several hours of normal play. Restarting the game fixed it.

3 hours ago, Regulus_Prime said:

Happened to me too. Just left ESO, if that helps track it down

Maybe has something to do with returning to orbiter, cause just happened to me again when returning from a relay.

Same here, and it's actually also "visible" in the "MODS" part of the end-of-mission reward screen. there is a line under which no render is done, as expanding the top mod by hovering above it shows the very bottom of it being clipped too.

Quoting to notify fellow tennos above :

Révélation

Le 14/02/2020 à 18:01, victorcas a dit :

The mods displayed on the mod station in the orbiter are cut in half as seen in the image:

https://imgur.com/fMWNGHQ

Le 16/02/2020 à 11:06, -XEVER- a dit :

yep same issues here

https://imgur.com/WzGs8WZ

Le 16/02/2020 à 16:47, Alnet a dit :

Ran into the same issue this morning after several hours of normal play. Restarting the game fixed it.

Le 16/02/2020 à 21:53, 64m3r a dit :

imgur

same here

Le 17/02/2020 à 00:58, mmateusmorais a dit :

Same Here

Imgur

Il y a 17 heures, Regulus_Prime a dit :

Happened to me too. Just left ESO, if that helps track it down

Did you guys happen to update your Video Drivers recently ? I didn't have this bug after the latest patch, yet in-between I did update to the last nVidia drivers. This might help pinpoint the origin of this particular bug.

8 hours ago, Fanzschnabs said:

Same here, and it's actually also "visible" in the "MODS" part of the end-of-mission reward screen. there is a line under which no render is done, as expanding the top mod by hovering above it shows the very bottom of it being clipped too.

Quoting to notify fellow tennos above :

Hide contents

Did you guys happen to update your Video Drivers recently ? I didn't have this bug after the latest patch, yet in-between I did update to the last nVidia drivers. This might help pinpoint the origin of this particular bug.

I did not, my last update was from december. And I've just come back from ESO and they are displayed correctly, so it doesn't happen all the time. 

Hey there Guys/girls. It is now the the 6th of March 2020 and after the huge Warframe update this still occurs. I have found a fix from another user that gets around the issue. Basically all you have to do is open and close nightwave and the mods screens returns back to normal. this should help in the meantime. enjoy.☺️ 

Credit to work around goes to :

sam686

I dont know why they still cant fix this problem until now