Drachnyn

Baro visits without split flights again

While everyone is losing their minds over Primed Chamber, I'd like to remind people that Split Flights is still not in his inventory despite being teased roughly 2 months ago. In december we heard that the mod lost functionality but couldnt get fixed in time because of Railjack releasing. Since then we've got all sorts of fixes but Split Flights remains unreleased. In related news after getting the left prisma latron shoulder piece we didnt get the logical next step, the right shoulder piece. Instead we got both leg pieces at once. While I do appreciate getting both leg pieces at once I think it would have been better to release the right shoulder piece now.

So my question is: Will Split Flights be the next Primed Chamber?

• Like 2

If DE allows a repeat of the Primed Chamber obsession, it would suggest to me that they cannot, in fact, be taught. 

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

My answer is: YES! YES! YES!

And I'll be here in 5 years, making fun of those who will get salty about it being buyable from Baro.

So we live in a loop. Split Flights and Primed Chamber truly are the Darksouls of mods.

Maybe because of the release of the Bramma, it's taking them a bit longer for QA. d:

. . .
Or they just want it to remain DEv exclusive (for the most part) along with Stalker Mode.
It's really hitting me in my completionist feelz tho, having just one mod greyed out in the Codex. 😕

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

48 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

the left prisma latron shoulder piece

Did it mentioned 'left' in the armor piece description? If it did, then it sure will have a right piece.

Anyway, most Kosma Elite enemies are still not in the game yet too

55 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

No, unless some people have it, somehow

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)Quantaminum:

No, unless some people have it, somehow

Some people do infact have it because it was transmutable for roughly an hour at one point.

5 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Will Split Flights be the next Primed Chamber?

I don't think it'll go anywhere near that far Marketwise, it'll just be another mod in Baro's stock, hopefully a good one.

I mainly want it to see what it, Firestorm and Thunderbolt do to the Bramma. for science!

6 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

despite being teased roughly 2 months ago

Hydroid deluxe was teased 4 months ago and that ain't happening either so teases could mean anytime between now and 5 years.