[DE]Helen

TennoCon 2020: Digital Event

TennoCon2020_DateAnnounce_newsheader_v1.jpg

TennoCon2020SaveTheDate.gif

30 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Due to the widespread concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel the attendee event portion of TennoCon 2020. While this was not an easy decision for us to make, the health and well-being of our players and our development team is our top priority.

Sharing the magic and excitement of TennoCon is still incredibly important to us.

We are putting together plans that will enable every Tenno worldwide to digitally share in the magic and excitement of TennoCon on July 11. We’ll have more details to share soon.

Despite the lack of physical event this year, we will still work to support local charity partners. We will announce more details -- including this year’s charities -- soon.

We sincerely apologize to any Tenno who planned to attend TennoCon. If you’ve already booked travel arrangements, we strongly recommend you reach out to your travel provider as soon as possible.

For more information on COVID-19 please see here.

We will continue to update www.tennocon.com as we prepare for a digital TennoCon 2020.

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 25

1st. ❤️

Cant wait for TennoCon 2020 and to see what will be announced with it.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 9

More curious about the 2020 armor 😄 hopefully there's a difference compared to last years armor.

• Like 3

Well AirBnb is booked so i guess if any tenno wants to see how weird i am for real. Well you will be able to do so at TennoCon 2020 ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Allways watch tenocon each year to see whats coming next its a good time for all teno 

Im very curiose on whats going to be anounced this year  new war parts, duviri info, new infested open mini worlds, ect ? hopeing to see somthing amazing like i see every year 

guys don't worry about giving us another big surprise (and crunching in the process), just keep working on lifting the whole and it'll be alright!

• Like 2

Always wanted to go to a Tennocon in the past of 5 years but couldn't make it and now, still the same 😞 

• Like 1

tennocon 2020, time to show you super WIP things that likely wont make it untill the next tennocon.........

• Like 2

So how about additional goodies for ticket purchaser if you are unable to make the deadline this year?

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag
  • Like 1

Has TennoCon typically been held at the same venue the last couple years? I'd rather go with an Airbnb than a hotel, but I have to make sure it's in close proximity to wherever this is being held, lmao. 

23 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Has TennoCon typically been held at the same venue the last couple years? I'd rather go with an Airbnb than a hotel, but I have to make sure it's in close proximity to wherever this is being held, lmao. 

Probably the same venue. It’s been there for at least two years in a row wasn’t it? 

• Like 1