Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is there no kuva weapons in requiem relics?

(PSN)phazonman

this is something that bug me but why is there no kuva weapon blueprints & parts in the requiem relics? those are pretty much kuva relics and their only useful drops are the requiem mods (nice jojo reference by the way) and weapon exilus the rest (riven slivers , kuva and ayatan stars) feels like placeholders , kuva can easily be farmed in kuva siphons wich is not even neccessary considering the ridiculous amount you can get from nightwave and ayatan stars... do i really need to explain with you don't need ayatan stars in requiem relics? as for riven slivers... well i never found riven mods useful first because of the ridiculous challenges you must do to activate them wich you cannot do unless you're an absolute warframe god and second they don't seem to grant anything useful that i can't get with other mods (to me rivens pretty much resume themselves as mods for hipsters)

so why not have kuva weapons blueprints and parts in requiem relics instead of some placeholders? with the lich being a high risk , high reward way to get them as the lich would give you a full weapon but it would also be harder to get due to having to go through the process killing your lich while requiem relics would offert a easier but longer way to aquire them as you'll need to grind for the blueprint and the parts

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

7 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

this is something that bug me but why is there no kuva weapon blueprints & parts in the requiem relics?

Because that would make the Liches themselves completely pointless.

Also because that'd be too convenient for DE, as it would mean no (or less) lich trades, which equals less plat being bought for those trades, which equals less pocket money for DE.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

-Snip-

Because Kuva Weapons arent a relic from an old era that got lost and scattered through the Origin system, they are an on demand weapon crafted for the Kuva Liches which are also something new in the game lore thus never having been smuggled until now.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, BiancaRoughfin a dit :

Because Kuva Weapons arent a relic from an old era that got lost and scattered through the Origin system, they are an on demand weapon crafted for the Kuva Liches which are also something new in the game lore thus never having been smuggled until now.

then why is there ancient requiem mods designed specifically to kill liches in requiem relics?

il y a 10 minutes, o0Despair0o a dit :

Because that would make the Liches themselves completely pointless.

Also because that'd be too convenient for DE, as it would mean no (or less) lich trades, which equals less plat being bought for those trades, which equals less pocket money for DE.

except that the market is a thing 

https://warframe.market/

3 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

then why is there ancient requiem mods designed specifically to kill liches in requiem relics?

Because it is kuva related. Kuva is old orokin ritual stuff and the requiem runes are for interacting with it. Whatever they were originally use for, we don't know, but we weaponized them. Just as the grineer weaponized kuva instead of using it purely for reincarnation.

Edited by Firetempest

Just because you don't have uses for the other rewards in them doesn't mean they're placeholders.

Even if it's not a terribly efficient Kuva farm all the Kuva drip fed to us through Liches as a whole serves to provide some supply of it without needing to dedicate time solely to farming it. Riven Slivers also offer a more "guarenteed" way to farm Rivens as you can just run relics until you get enough for one as opposed to a max of one chance per day for a Riven from Sorties. And there is no real way to farm Amber stars besides using their blueprint which still requires cyan stars, plus people have repeatedly requested easier ways to get amber stars.

The only thing I see questionable is the adapter as the alternative of syndicates seems like an easier goal than requiem farming but still more options aren't a bad thing.

il y a 37 minutes, trst a dit :

Just because you don't have uses for the other rewards in them doesn't mean they're placeholders.

Even if it's not a terribly efficient Kuva farm all the Kuva drip fed to us through Liches as a whole serves to provide some supply of it without needing to dedicate time solely to farming it. Riven Slivers also offer a more "guarenteed" way to farm Rivens as you can just run relics until you get enough for one as opposed to a max of one chance per day for a Riven from Sorties. And there is no real way to farm Amber stars besides using their blueprint which still requires cyan stars, plus people have repeatedly requested easier ways to get amber stars.

The only thing I see questionable is the adapter as the alternative of syndicates seems like an easier goal than requiem farming but still more options aren't a bad thing.

because ambers weren't easy to get already? i get amber stars all the time and their sole purpose is to power ayatan sculptures so unless you're crazy on those it's near impossible to run out of them and i barely do a few missions per day (oh and cyan star spawn more frequently than amber so i don't know why you complain about needing them in amber blueprints considering that they're even easier to farm)

as for hipster slivers , no matter if you directly farm hipster mods from sortie missions or craft them with hipster slivers the result is the same , you get a hipster mod that ask you to do a ridiculous challenge and you're enough of a hipster to care about them an actually complete the challenge well it grant a hipster mod that isn't even that great

as for kuva , it's pretty redundant to get 1600 kuva when you already have 90 000 of it because you do nightwave

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

Yeah. I buy it there too — 40k standing for 10k Kuva, at least in prestige levels. I buy it from arbitration’s too. But compared to the siphons and floods, relics are just about as good .

Heck, trying to get the Lich gun you want can net you 5,000 Kuva if you speedrun Cassini and don’t abort. Happened to me this past week.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

because ambers weren't easy to get already? i get amber stars all the time and their sole purpose is to power ayatan sculptures so unless you're crazy on those it's near impossible to run out of them and i barely do a few missions per day (oh and cyan star spawn more frequently than amber so i don't know why you complain about needing them in amber blueprints considering that they're even easier to farm)

as for hipster slivers , no matter if you directly farm hipster mods from sortie missions or craft them with hipster slivers the result is the same , you get a hipster mod that ask you to do a ridiculous challenge and you're enough of a hipster to care about them an actually complete the challenge well it grant a hipster mod that isn't even that great

as for kuva , it's pretty redundant to get 1600 kuva when you already have 90 000 of it because you do nightwave

Tell that to the people who are constantly out of stars. Also Cyan stars are used more than Amber thus their higher drop rate doesn't mean much where crafting Ambers is concerned; you just end up with too many Amber and not enough Cyan from crafting.

Again just because you don't have a use for them doesn't mean others do. It has also been a semi-regular complaint from people who manage to go weeks without getting Riven drops from daily Sorties. The Slivers work as a guaranteed Riven a week for people who farm them.

90k Kuva is nothing to the people who actually use it. And even if the quantity from Requiem Relics and the Lich system as a whole isn't much it's still more than the entire nothing they would be getting otherwise, especially since Siphons are less efficient for relics compared to Thralls.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

Because the Relic are tied to the Requem mods which is tied to the Kuva (Blood of the ancients) which is used to make the Liches in our time.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

except that the market is a thing 

https://warframe.market/

Yes , Market is a thing but there would be no Market for Kuva weapons if there wasnt Liches for Kuva weapons to be created for right?

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)WolfKingLeo a dit :

To get the weapon you want cuz other wise why make a lich if you didn't want it in the first place

in tennocon 2019 they were introduced as the kingpin system and were designed to be your arch-enemy

however when they got released ingame they got reduced to mere grind instead of what had been promised?

il y a 4 minutes, BiancaRoughfin a dit :

Because the Relic are tied to the Requem mods which is tied to the Kuva (Blood of the ancients) which is used to make the Liches in our time.

Yes , Market is a thing but there would be no Market for Kuva weapons if there wasnt Liches for Kuva weapons to be created for right?

kuva weapons could have been from the past , you just need to use your imagination

same for requiem mods , maybe they were used to kill high members of the orokin empire that went rogue as requiem mods seem to counter continuity

1 minute ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

in tennocon 2019 they were introduced as the kingpin system and were designed to be your arch-enemy

however when they got released ingame they got reduced to mere grind instead of what had been promised?

considering the fact that it takes time to work on RJ and liches, they have to release a part of it first then work on the other and when they're done then it will come together as 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

And they are still changing. And haven't been completely implemented. There is the possible railjack expansion to new versions of lich. And the likely parellel corpus and infested versions of lichs. This is all moot as it's not going to change. 

il y a 5 minutes, (XB1)WolfKingLeo a dit :

considering the fact that it takes time to work on RJ and liches, they have to release a part of it first then work on the other and when they're done then it will come together as 1

no they just rushed it because they wanted a spot at game reward ^^

yup that's the story behind it...

cough cough

beside from that , how are you sir?

Edited by (PS4)phazonman

3 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

kuva weapons could have been from the past , you just need to use your imagination

same for requiem mods , maybe they were used to kill high members of the orokin empire that went rogue as requiem mods seem to counter continuity

I can guarantee my imagination is very fertil but if its not Tied to the LORE, then it doesnt matter what i or even you think, it will be wrong.

Also, to break your point more Grineers were Builders, just as our Tenno affirms during missions some times, they were only turned into soldiers during the War and the weapons given to them were those of the Orokin, Grineer designed weapons came centuries later and the Kuva weapons came just recently.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)phazonman said:

no they just rushed it because they wanted a spot at game reward ^^

yup that's the story behind it...

cough cough

beside from that , how are you sir?

They may have rushed it but that don't mean they're not trying to fix and make changes to it and they also been listening to us its just that they have a lot of things to work on.

Pretty much they fixed most of the things between them 2

Btw im good, how about you?

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)WolfKingLeo a dit :

They may have rushed it but that don't mean they're not trying to fix and make changes to it and they also been listening to us its just that they have a lot of things to work on.

Pretty much they fixed most of the things between them 2

Btw im good, how about you?

true you're right 

meh i'm fine thank you

• Like 1