Sign in to follow this  
GrazeZeroLow

Ratels turn "ally", breaks endless mission.

Good evening.

I just aborted a mission, losing all prime pieces, because the Corpus Ratels turned into allies and messed up the wave count (endless defense). Even after two players aborted, the Ratels were still allies (rules out lag).

This is the first time it happened, so I'll update this post if it happens again.

Thank you for your time.

:meridian::redveil:

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

13 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good evening.

I just aborted a mission, losing all prime pieces, because the Corpus Ratels turned into allies and messed up the wave count (endless defense). Even after two players aborted, the Ratels were still allies (rules out lag).

This is the first time it happened, so I'll update this post if it happens again.

Thank you for your time.

:meridian::redveil:

1. The mission broke at wave 19.

2. None of the prime part choices showed up in the rewards tab.

3. It was this fissure mission. 6JPa35M.jpg

5 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I just aborted a mission, losing all prime pieces

Are you sure primed parts are lost? Opened relics rewards, including primed parts, are kept on mission abort. Other rewards may be lost.

As for Ratel ally bug, here are other recent topics of this problem.
/topic/1166378-indestructible-ratel/
/topic/1164834-invulnerable-ratels-forced-abort-of-wave-20-tessera-defence/
/topic/1163094-ratels-on-phobos-gulliver-defense-map/
/topic/1161719-ratel-stuck-in-each-other-made-wave-pause/
/topic/1161236-grendel-defense-mission-chassis-mission-ratels-becoming-allied-on-last-wave-of-defense/
/topic/1159733-unkillable-rattel-in-arbitration-defense-mission/
/topic/1157590-ratel-ally-bug/
/topic/1155957-ally-ratels-cause-unwinnable-defense-missions/
/topic/1153151-friendly-ratel-corpus-defense-mission/

Here are older topics.
/topic/1060974-friendly-ratel-a-serious-problem/
/topic/1061336-io-corpus-defense-bug-allied-ratels-block-mission/
/topic/1058986-corpus-ratel-ally-bug/
/topic/1056415-friendly-ratels/
/topic/1055336-defense-arbitration-failed-to-proceed-ratel-became-friendlies/
/topic/1054036-neutral-ratel-bug-and-possible-solutions/
/topic/1052860-ratels-become-friendly-targets-impossible-to-complete-defense-wave/
/topic/1051721-ratel-bug-defense-mission-corpus-stuck/
/topic/1047044-ratel-bug-has-returned-and-its-annoying-as-hell/
/topic/1023002-stuck-in-defense-ally-ratels/
/topic/1009362-survival-mission-broken-by-friendly-ratel/

More information: Update 24.2.15 shows a fix: "Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc)."

Well... my guess is either the same bug came back on Update 27, or there are another bug that causes the same problem.

Edited by sam686
  • Applause 1

51 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Are you sure primed parts are lost? Opened relics rewards, including primed parts, are kept on mission abort. Other rewards may be lost.

As for Ratel ally bug, here are other recent topics of this problem.
/topic/1166378-indestructible-ratel/
/topic/1164834-invulnerable-ratels-forced-abort-of-wave-20-tessera-defence/
/topic/1163094-ratels-on-phobos-gulliver-defense-map/
/topic/1161719-ratel-stuck-in-each-other-made-wave-pause/
/topic/1161236-grendel-defense-mission-chassis-mission-ratels-becoming-allied-on-last-wave-of-defense/
/topic/1159733-unkillable-rattel-in-arbitration-defense-mission/
/topic/1157590-ratel-ally-bug/
/topic/1155957-ally-ratels-cause-unwinnable-defense-missions/
/topic/1153151-friendly-ratel-corpus-defense-mission/

Here are older topics.
/topic/1060974-friendly-ratel-a-serious-problem/
/topic/1061336-io-corpus-defense-bug-allied-ratels-block-mission/
/topic/1058986-corpus-ratel-ally-bug/
/topic/1056415-friendly-ratels/
/topic/1055336-defense-arbitration-failed-to-proceed-ratel-became-friendlies/
/topic/1054036-neutral-ratel-bug-and-possible-solutions/
/topic/1052860-ratels-become-friendly-targets-impossible-to-complete-defense-wave/
/topic/1051721-ratel-bug-defense-mission-corpus-stuck/
/topic/1047044-ratel-bug-has-returned-and-its-annoying-as-hell/
/topic/1023002-stuck-in-defense-ally-ratels/
/topic/1009362-survival-mission-broken-by-friendly-ratel/

More information: Update 24.2.15 shows a fix: "Fixed Ratels spawned from a Corpus Sniper shadow (Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead) not appearing purple or having a Health decay, thus resulting in an inability to progress through certain missions (Defense waves, etc)."

Well... my guess is either the same bug came back on Update 27, or there are another bug that causes the same problem.

Thank you for the info.

Yes, all but one member of the group (he was the last one who stayed) didn't show the prime pieces in the rewards window ( P ). I had no other problems with fissure missions, until that one.

I found it interesting that a similar bug was caused by certain warframe powers. However, I don't recall these warframes being in that group.

I haven't had any problems since then, even with Ratels in the mission.

I just had the same issue. Invincible "allied" ratels forced the whole squad to abort. I don't know about the others but I got no rewards. I think the issue was caused by on of Titania's abilities.

Happened to my squad as well. Two allied Ratels appeared mysteriously and stared at us unflinchingly immortal and allied. I forced a host migration and my companions were able to continue the mission at least.

This just happened to me as well.  I had just finished wave 23 of 25 on the Tessera mission.  A single Ratel was on the platform next to the Orokin pod I was supposed to protect.  No amount of weaponry or abilities could destroy it.  The previous squad members had left before wave 20 and it was just me.  I lost everything I had earned which was quite a lot of resources, mods, Endo, void rewards, etc.

Same thing just happened,wave 25 Rattlers turned into allies and the mission bugged out, we were 2 Novas, an Octavia and a Gaus. 
We suspect they turned from Octavia. Even after Octavia and Host left and the last wave reset there were still 2 of them as allies and the wave bugged out. 

Just had this happen to my squad as well. Wave 11 of a Neo Defense. Group was Inaros, Rhino, Rhino Prime, and Nova. Only worked again once the host left. The ratels were still allies and fought alongside me until they died.

4 defense missions of corpus for the 3 months I have been playing, had to be ended because of this frustrating bug. Records of it run back to 2018 at least. These had health (red) and shield (blue) bars (i.e. not grayed out) but were invulnerable. The most recent run, we didn't have frames able to convert enemies; could've been some rad damage from weapons. Those enemies are annoying at best and game breaking at worst.

Edited by barely_harmless
Added some words

I've had this recently 20 waves into a fissure mission. It just came up yet again in a Corpus Siege mission. Please get rid of these enemies again til the bug's fixed.

Update: Happened twice in a row now. There were no 'summoner' type frames in the mission.

Edited by shadyadie