Sign in to follow this  
Thunderised

Lifestrike not working with gunblades

I tried with both my redeemer prime and sarpa's heavy attack, and both stances, neither will heal me even if i deal half the mob's hp in damage. 
Is this intended? I cannot find any information about this being patched out for being too strong or anything like that.

Edited by Thunderised

3 hours ago, Thunderised said:

I tried with both my redeemer prime and sarpa's heavy attack, and both stances, neither will heal me even if i deal half the mob's hp in damage. 
Is this intended? I cannot find any information about this being patched out for being too strong or anything like that.

Hey there,

I just tested this myself and cannot find the issue you're talking about. I did a fissure mission with the Redeemer Prime (with life strike equipped), and on hitting an enemy with a charge attack (middle mouse button/alt fire), my frame received health.

Are you sure you're using alt fire, and not just a regular E attack?

Edited by Lahared
  • Upvote 1

Alright nevermind it seems that holding E just doesnt work anymore for anything and i was using the wrong button.
how do i delete this post now?

Werent heavy attacks used by holding E as well?

Yes. At one point they were, see below.

On 2020-02-04 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166021-empyrean-kuva-lich-changes-2710-27101/

Alright nevermind it seems that holding E just doesnt work anymore for anything and i was using the wrong button.
how do i delete this post now?

I think by contacting a forum moderator. Users can't delete their own posts.

• Upvote 1

Alright well thanks for opening my eyes. I feel dumb now, but i'd rather feel dumb than having to deal with an actual bug.

No worries, I hope I was able to be of some assistance.