Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndana Animations And Attachement Points

Captator

In short:

Mortos one is awesome, really adds to the aesthetic of the Nekros.

Yomo Syndana doesn't work on any male frame I have tried it on; the attachment points need to be moved on at least Vauban, Rhino, Excalibur, Ash, but might as well look at the rest while you are at it; the attachment part is clipping through the neck/upper back of these frames.

For the Rhino particularly, because of it's larger stature and bigger back, about the top 1/3 of the tassel is hidden inside the back. Either some kind of collision needs to be introduced for the tassels and the back, or another solution might be to increase the stiffness of the top 1/3, and have it project outwards a bit instead of purely hanging down, so that it can clear the backs of the frames.

I haven't bought the others, but I am sure others can comment on them.

Side note: I noticed that the Galatine seems to have been moved to no longer clip with primary weapons on the back, so well done for getting that done so quickly, I hope this can be resolved similarly fast.

As said (many times) before, they rushed the syandanas for release of the new update. They had to make the same attachment point for each Warframe as they didn't have time to do each individually. Wait for the fix; they know already.

The Yomo Syandana was supposed to be the feminine one, with the Uru being male.

I use the Uru on all my make frames and the Yomo for all my female frames.

And I just hate the Asa one, so it can leave...

The Yomo should be optimised for male frames, but works mainly on female frames because it's optimised for their body.

I've noticed with the Yomo Syandana that it disappears when aiming with weapons. My FOV slider is all the way up, and when I aim and move forward. I don't own any others so I don't know if it's JUST Yomo or the others do it too.

Using it on female warframes and it happens on all of them. Very glitchy. I'm surprised they haven't really touched them since release even though they admitted they rushed them and needed fixing. 

Also REALLY hope the color crap with Yomo is part of them being unfinished. I hate having a bunch of gray on it.

I completely disagree with what you said about yomo syandanas. I love how it clips with the backpack on the frost frame and It's actually my favorite syandana to use on any of the frames. Except rhino. Rhino just seems counter syandana wearing.

I lied. It clipping through the coat is lame.

Edited by Stinker