Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack slingshot change

xZeromusx

So, can we remove the "damages fighters" part of the archwing warhead upgrade in Gunnery and replace it with "has double range" while at the same time, removing enemy fighters from the targeting system while in the slingshot, leaving just the crewships? If someone's using the slingshot for taking out enemy fighters, it's honestly just a waste even though it doesn't cost anything to use. That's how annoying it feels to desperately try to sift through the enemy targets to hit a crewship while having to also adjust for the pilot spinning the ship around like a top. I would take increased range on the slingshot over damage, even if it can one shot fighters.

Edited by xZeromusx

I'll agree to a point. Maybe a way to toggle target types. While this tread might be better in feedback I will say when we're down to the last few fighters, some of my regular crew members do enjoy yeeting themselves into the farthest fighter as a good start for resource gathering. So a toggle for all targets, just crewships, and it'd also be night to be able to slingshot thru POI entry doors. One thing I have noticed to really be an issue is the "loaded Archwing" dying in the breach of the slingshot. They are completely unrevivable until fired and often cant fire while actually down. That need to be fixed.