Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Given a Lich I Didn't Create

(XBOX)Method 24

I've been intentionally avoiding liches but today while farming acolytes a larvaling spawned in Cassini Saturn.  While I was sitting in the extraction zone the game said the Lich was created and then everyone caught up with me and we extracted while I was hearing that.  When I returned to the orbiter it said the lich rises.  Now I have an unwanted lich with an unwanted weapon (IMPACT! Brakk).  This is completely why you need to be able to banish your lich.  I now have been bugged into an hours long grind to rid myself of something I didn't even want or choose to create. Please fix this ASAP DE!  Thanks.

Update: After a little more thought, perhaps one of the other players in mission killed the larvaling?  If so, why does that spawn a lich for me?!

Edited by (XB1)Method 24

AGAIN!!!!!  This time in Adaro, Sedna but the exact same scenario.  This is must be addressed ASAP!  As soon as it said the larvaling was killed I emergency hard shut down my Xbox and luckily it didn't take.  I was using Wukong both times this occurred so unless my twin is mercy killing without my knowledge I don't know the exact reason this is happening.  

14 hours ago, (XB1)Method 24 said:

AGAIN!!!!!  This time in Adaro, Sedna but the exact same scenario.  This is must be addressed ASAP!  As soon as it said the larvaling was killed I emergency hard shut down my Xbox and luckily it didn't take.  I was using Wukong both times this occurred so unless my twin is mercy killing without my knowledge I don't know the exact reason this is happening.  

Wukong does correspond with Impact on the Kuva weapon, so maybe it is your twin doing it.

Just now, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Hah - I would still consider that a bug - wukongs twin shouldn't be taking choice away from players.

Wasn't saying it's not a bug.  Just trying to get at what could be causing it.  Also, another user talked about how they had been playing Wukong in mission and had a lich spawn even though they didn't mercy kill the larvaling.  Was wondering if the same case might be happening here.