Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feeds back - KID MODE terrible

Twilight-Knight

Ever since this melee 2.5 - 3.0 made me turn a lots attention on weapon forum and obviously what is this ?

- Self Damage : this was made to most of blast weapon to prevent you become a Walking super Blast and you have to becareful and think before you make a mass kills, if you see the blast is too much insufficient, ask change the damage nor blast range or style, not asking immnue self damage. And hilarious that you can keep encounter * Accidently a teammate jump infront of you * You obviously in dead brain state such as farming , so it's your PROBLEM.

- Melee 2.5 - 3.0 : Melee have quite stupid changes at 2.5 and now at 3.0 there is no word to say a f*cking KID's MELEE SYSTEM. People just praise the damage, dps and speed and 1 shot crap.

Yes it have the mobility, but the damage balance plus the flexibility ? I only see it just an easy melee from beginning to mid term players. There are plenty things to say about it and I just CAN'T go melee only in solo endurance with any warframes like before, because I just have to bring strong defense warframe in.

But I can't believe that most people just fine what make things easier, and funny that it's limit the potential of their own too.

- Game have made too much change with UI and appearance. And creating too powerful weapons and useless prime, example BAZA prime is a dissapointment ??? There only few ideas for it but it's not that hard to make it a true prime.

And Warframes ? why atlas have so much defense stats and a lots of energy, his ability is quite general fine and his passive may better than most, some warframe has USELESS passive in ALL aspects ?

There is more than what I just say and the game is not so  superior anymore, the difficult is now stupidly hard and the common are obviously easy. And ofc it come with plenty issues and the kids will scream even more.

1st edit : Too much UI and appearance change for what ? as far I can see things now can be color blast with archgun, or overwhelm with it through Gara's wall of glass.They were not used to be, they were simple.

The changes has been made were like just a fashion, copy cat like other esport games.

Edited by Twilight-Knight

51 minutes ago, Twilight-Knight said:

I just CAN'T go melee only in solo endurance with any warframes like before

Why not? Melee is pretty damn strong, stronger than before I might add.

because I just have to bring strong defense warframe in

I mean, blocking now blocks all incoming damage so surviving melee only is easier compared to before.

example BAZA prime is a dissapointment

It's a meaningful upgrade to regular Baza, without being a powercreep. Do you want powercreep? I don't want powercreep. Powercreep bad, that's a fact.

the difficult is now stupidly hard

As far as I'm aware, and that's coming from someone with 2k+ mission time, that Warframe is in no way, shape or form is a hard game. Relatively of course, but plenty of games out there are much harder even when with loads of progression under the hood.

copy cat like other esport games

Except Warframe has nothing in common with those and doesn't even remotely resemble an esports title.

Edited by Asphyxxia
Why did I bother to reply

14 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

Why not? Melee is pretty damn strong, stronger than before I might add.

14 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

I mean, blocking now blocks all incoming damage so surviving melee only is easier compared to before.

- Again praise the damage, the skilless for beginners, 1 hit everything at first. Mobility but the fact who like doesn't like to play with lowly enemies anymore doesn't use W + E much.

- Long run solo with senior ranked melee that have only 1 disposition before ? Armored enemies can survive easier when heavy attack have LIFTING status, and please don't say heavy attack can 1 shot them because not all of the ranked melee can easy do that and the loses of combo gauge build.

- Heavy attacks can be interrupted by CC, but you obviously didn't play solo much with common frames that doesn't have high defense stats nor they don't have good defense ability.

Blocking block all incomming damage ? I'm fine with taking small damage while blocking, it's actually more reasonable.

15 hours ago, Asphyxxia said:

It's a meaningful upgrade to regular Baza, without being a powercreep. Do you want powercreep? I don't want powercreep. Powercreep bad, that's a fact

Ballistica, zhuge, Lex .... there are plenty to say the example without making powercreep, but this is confusing because I said :

16 hours ago, Twilight-Knight said:

And creating too powerful weapons and useless prime, example BAZA prime is a dissapointment ??? There only few ideas for it but it's not that hard to make it a true prime.

You trying to oppose the post ? I hardly believe you are too dumb to understand this. ( not that I don't )

As far as I'm aware, and that's coming from someone with 2k+ mission time, that Warframe is in no way, shape or form is a hard game. Relatively of course, but plenty of games out there are much harder even when with loads of progression under the hood.

Excavation Lich, Railjack units can sometime ready to hit anyone just enter the base, EXO dealt damage that had enhancement of lv 150 above.

Except Warframe has nothing in common with those and doesn't even remotely resemble an esports title.

Making unnecessary changes, a lot of it as I said UI, appearances. 2 different type in a month.

This type of responds is commonly being seen but the fact have like 5 people vote this UP ? This community doesn't have the real care of who have been actually playing the game.

They just want things plain easy, in fact everything was not like these before, now farm survival just MUST have specific warframes ?? almost people just mod their ability powers.