Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance of a Mirage delux skin?

Arimajinn

Just now, Arimajinn said:

Why no love  for Mirage ?  I mean there a newer frames then her that get delux skins and she gets nothing, not even an hint of a delux skin

Because everybody focuses on the new frames and that sometimes makes them overlook the old frames. Also Mirage is a frame I repeatedly forget exists due to very eh play style. She deals a lot of damage but that’s literally all she has.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because everybody focuses on the new frames and that sometimes makes them overlook the old frames. Also Mirage is a frame I repeatedly forget exists due to very eh play style. She deals a lot of damage but that’s literally all she has.

Unfortunally chroma also does that trick and he is overall more reliable and tanky. If her 4 is to slow for CC and her 3 is too unreliable.

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

A chance? Hell yes. DE aren't going to skip out on that.

Any word of one? Not a whisper. Because the Deluxe skins are based on when the artists at DE have any actual inspiration for one. Some frames are really easy to have ideas for, that's why Octavia had one so quickly, and Nyx has two now. Some frames are less easy to have inspiration for, which is why Mirage hasn't got one yet, but Hydroid has the concept for his.

And some frames are Zephyr...

She's my second most used frame, I like the Prime but would like to see a deluxe, I know concepts are not always easy, especially since she already has the Harlequin helm.

Idea: Go a route similar to Equinox with 2 models, these would phase in and out depending on how the lighting hits the frame (different areas of the model phasing independently). One model, view-able in the dark, is the actual warframe.  Second model, in the light it's presented as a less threatening frame or has a severely damaged appearance which is just an illusion/mirage.