Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PRIME] Excalibur Prime Return

SPEKTRE76

I think they should release Excalibur Prime as a Prime Access Pack. I was here in 2012 - 2013 so technically a Founder. I do not feel I should had to activate my account to another level just to get a Prime frame. Primes are normal in Warframe now and as such Excal Prime should be made to be as well. Artificial exclusivity is just dumb. I mean heck they released Primed chamber after all. Why not give the rest of us a chance to own this frame at least one more time. To APPEASE the current owners, make him look different. Just change the helmet and accent locations.

*cue the whining and flaming in 3, 2, 1 go!

Edited by SPEKTRE76

There has been plenty of exclusive items available in the game. I have probably missed a ton of them since I only really started playing last year. But that being said I have no issue with them keeping the Founders thing exclusive. On the flip side I also wouldn't complain if Excalibur Prime was made available again.

Just now, HammerofDusk said:

No.

Yes

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

In b4 lock

also stop asking. It’s like every 3 months with you.

And you are? Are you keeping tabs on me or something? Every three months with me? I think I am free to post what ever it is I like. I also feel it is a valid question. 

You are not even beating a dead horse anymore. The horse's carcass is long gone. You are just beating the ground where it once was.

And I'm saying this as a Founder. You want Excal Prime to return. I don't want it to happen. Who should DE please?

Edited by WhiteMarker
  • Like 3

Just now, Lionsheart89 said:

There has been plenty of exclusive items available in the game. I have probably missed a ton of them since I only really started playing last year. But that being said I have no issue with them keeping the Founders thing exclusive. On the flip side I also wouldn't complain if Excalibur Prime was made available again.

A sensible answer, you have my respect.

5 minutes ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Founder's stuff is the only exclusive stuff, verything else comes back.