Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's something on sale, but I don't know what.

Kahrain

Right now, I can see a little shopping cart icon that says there is an active sale on. GREAT! But uh.... WHAT IS ON SALE?

I enjoy poking in the market every so often, especially after getting some discount platinum from a log-on bonus. This is the first time that I have seen a notification about a sale. (There might have been some in the past, never noticed until now.) I expected to click on the icon and get taken directly to the sale items, all arranged and easy to view, which would be super convenient. Instead, I get taken to the marketplace and... no indication of the sale items to be seen. It took a few minutes of poking through each category before I found

As the marketplace grows, it becomes harder and harder to search for things. As sales happen, the excitement is mitigated by the difficulty of finding the actual sales items. I expect that there is already a marketplace revamp in the future as the UI of the game continues to be updated, but for a short term solution a 'SALES R HERE' section would be a welcome addition.

• Like 1

Hi there @Kahrain ^^

There are currently 2 bigger things on sale.
On the one hand:
-  Valentine's day stuff!  This includes some nice Glyphs if you do not like your pretty duckling^^'
And on the other hand:
- ALLLLL the bows!!! yes, all the bows you can buy in the market are currently reduced. Here a few of them:
68f02b3a22.png

But yes, it is currently very hard to find them in the market. A new "On Sale button in the market menu could be very helpful imo, i agree! ^-^

Have fun playing Amor 🙂 
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

1 hour ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @Kahrain ^^

There are currently 2 bigger things on sale.
On the one hand:
-  Valentine's day stuff!  This includes some nice Glyphs if you do not like your pretty duckling^^'
And on the other hand:
- ALLLLL the bows!!! yes, all the bows you can buy in the market are currently reduced. Here a few of them:
68f02b3a22.png

But yes, it is currently very hard to find them in the market. A new "On Sale button in the market menu could be very helpful imo, i agree! ^-^

Have fun playing Amor 🙂 
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

How is it hard to find these items? You literally just access the market console and SCROLL DOWN. Is that very difficult to do?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Rez090:

How is it hard to find these items? You literally just access the market console and SCROLL DOWN. Is that very difficult to do?

well, I do not know how it is on xbox, but on PC you only see this when you scroll down after just opening the market:
c4bd7405da.jpg
(You see that I have nothing activated, so nothing is hidden there and just dismiss the weird german text^^')

You do not see the bows when you open up the market. You really have to search for them on PC. You only see the Valentine's Day stuff when you SCROLL DOWN (<-- to use your caps here aswell^^). So yea, it is  a little bit hard to find out that bows are on sale~
Hope this clears things up for you 🙂 

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
  • Like 1