Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Warframe China Content

DawnoftheWhiteFury

Now that Primed Chamber has finally returned, I think another batch of content that has yet to make its way into the global build of Warframe should be brought up. Despite being way outside of the 30 day exclusivity window, we still have not received the Cadus, Carmine Penta, Prisma Machete, or the Bronze skins for Rhino, the Galatine, and the Drakgoon. What's strange is that despite still being unavailable, the Bronze skins can be linked in chat in the global build.

Could we get an update on this missing content as to whether we will ever get them? They aren't part of the Chinese Founder pack so we should have gotten them long ago.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

inb4 "the weapons suck and the skins are just skins y do u care?"

Warframe China exclusive weapons are rebalanced once they are brought into the global build for one. For another, its a matter of principle that we were told the global build would receive all Warframe China content after 30 days other than the Gauvan Sekhara Prime and the Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet that are exclusive to the Chinese Founder Pack.

I don't think I've ever had a Mod comment on a thread of mine before. :) Cool. Also upon looking up how the Bronze skins look, I learned that apparently they might be Closed Beta exclusives. Not sure whether they can come to the global build then, depending on the agreements between DE and ChangYou. To my knowledge though, the only content that was slated to never transfer over in any form were the two cosmetic items in their Founder pack. Regardless I personally think all of the items listed should be brought back otherwise. The Bronze skins would be nice for the people who dont want to pay potentially outrageous prices for the Rubedo skins on Steam (as I don't know their value currently).

The rubedo skins aren't outrageous. I am too lazy to check now but when I bought them and the vauban one they were less than a tennogen item. I mean some of them like the tigris skin is laughably expensive, but I don't think that thing is ever going to sell. The person with it probably just hopes to get lucky and get a quick $20 or so.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Would be nice to have some of these content be added in to the global versions

also wonder whats happening at the chinese version of warframe...

Last thing I heard was the console version on the PS4 shut down along with some drama related to Primed Streamline being leaked into the game.  Lato Prime bwas apparently illegally leaked as well against DE's wishes and contract. Both Primed Streamline and Lato Prime were removed sometime after, but they were made available for a brief time. Whether it was ChangYou's fault or not, I dont know.

Am 16.2.2020 um 03:28 schrieb SpicyDinosaur:

The rubedo skins aren't outrageous. I am too lazy to check now but when I bought them and the vauban one they were less than a tennogen item. I mean some of them like the tigris skin is laughably expensive, but I don't think that thing is ever going to sell. The person with it probably just hopes to get lucky and get a quick $20 or so.

Talking about Steam items, it seems DE completely forgot about them.

From what I understood, there is one Rubedo Skin, which went completely missing and never was revealed.

To be honest, I'd like to see some skins for the Steam Summer Sale 2020. maybe some Argon Crystal themed Skins?

• Like 1