Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option For Lifebars Over Allies' Heads?

Xuande

It would be cool to have an option to toggle on lifebars over the heads of your allies. The current ally status box is nice, but if you're playing in a group of strangers and you're not too familiar with which names applies to which frame, it can be difficult to gauge how much trouble the ally in front of you is in. I suppose the appearance of the bars can be similar to the look of the bleedout bars that are already in-game. 

How about option for players tags so I can never play a pub with a rusher again?

Pretty sure that should be way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

higher on the list of UI = does stuff list.

I would like it if there was a way to keep the UI that shows players shield/health whenever I open up the menu, during normal play. It is difficult (impossible) to gauge when an ally is about to die, or how much energy someone has left. I feel very... unconcerned with what other people in my team are doing as I have no real insight as to how they are doing. The most I ever do for the three other faceless people on my team is wait in the elevator or open a door.