Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod chance booster and umbra forma

(XBOX)Umbra Howl

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Umbrahowl said:

Why is mod chance booster or umbra forma not in the market yet. 

The umbra forma is available in game through railjack but it's insanely rare and never got it once.

How did you miss the outcry of the drop chance booster in the market? The whole world heard it. And umbra forma, just no.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

How did you miss the outcry of the drop chance booster in the market? The whole world heard it. And umbra forma, just no.

he might have been away at the time? there are some who have no idea about what's going on right now with primed Chamber, but they'll eventually know one way or another if they come back.

but yeah, Umbra Forma in the Market? I don't see that happening, as it's one of the main incentives to do Nightwave. I still haven't decided what to do with mine...

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

he might have been away at the time? there are some who have no idea about what's going on right now with primed Chamber, but they'll eventually know one way or another if they come back.

but yeah, Umbra Forma in the Market? I don't see that happening, as it's one of the main incentives to do Nightwave. I still haven't decided what to do with mine...

Hold on to it in case we get new weapons/frames/mods that are specifically designed for killing sentients.