Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Didn't receive mastery for Rank 31-40 on Kuva Hind

16Bitman

I got the 3 new Kuva weapons shortly after they were avaible, but didn't max them out until today.

I noticed I didn't get any mastery for rank 31-40 on the Kuva Hind, but it also looks like I didn't receive any mastery for Rank 36-40 on the Kuva Nukor and 31-40 on the Kuva Bramma.

Right now I'm 2500 points short from having everything maxed out (except founders gear) and I'm certain I didn't miss anything else.

My guess is that the 27.1.1 patch broke something here, it worked okay before.

do you have the weapons leveled up to their (current, depending on the forma-amount) max. level? if not, that's likely the problem. i remember there was recently a mention of mastery points above those lvl30 weapons only will be added when they are at max rank. not sure if that means they have to reach rank 40 first before the 10 levels of mastery points will be added or, like i said, if it's depending on the amount of formas on it (if below 5).

12 hours ago, FUBAR-BDHR said:

I ran into this same bug with the nukor.  MR stuck at 1992001 never increase from levels 36-40 at least.  Could have been more levels. 

I spent some time looking around to make sure if I really had an issue and here are some things I discovered:

If you get enough of exp to rank a kuva weapon to 40 in a single mission, even if it has no forma, it will give you the full mastery, it just won't get displayed as mastered in your profile.

The wiki page was wrong when I checked how much total mastery was in the game.

All the mastery you get from intrinsics won't get displayed on your profile for anyone but yourself, which explains why it was so difficult to find anyone with a maxed out profile.

So as it turns out, there is no mastery missing, but Kuva weapons may reward it early.

Would be nice to be able to see a breakdown of all your mastery xp contributions, would be way easier to spot issues.

A friend and I have been playing WF quite a while and notice that he was behind with xp and couldn't find anything different, we literally had the same weapons mastered, but that was before kuva liches so I'm just saying there's more mastery xp issues than kuva weapons xD

Edited by HunterDigi

21 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

so I'm just saying there's more mastery xp issues than kuva weapons

by now, it's quite a pita to calculate if the mastery points one have are correct or not. me, i still have some missing mastery points from the k-drives - at least that was when i last bothered to add up all MR-points... i decided to just ignore this whole thing though since i'm sure we will get far more stuff to master and get rank 30 someday before having sone so for everything (which in my case is 'only' one and a half ranks to go...)

Strange, aside from the 12,000 master points from founders lato, skana and excalibur prime. I have 2,078,501 mastery points (everything mastered). From the wiki, this is max current possible mastery, but the weapons count dont seem to accurately reflect the game so Im skeptical which is right. Does anyone (non-founder) have higher than me in game, or the same as me before maxing the accused weapons?

1 minute ago, Rotorom said:

Can you elaborate on this? Wiki numbers seem to be right at first glance.

Wiki says 391 weapons. I added my primaries, my secondaries, and melee. Made sure they didnt include archwing, or companions weapons in those categories and that added up to 404

41 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Wiki says 391 weapons. I added my primaries, my secondaries, and melee. Made sure they didnt include archwing, or companions weapons in those categories and that added up to 404

That's funny because all the counts are automatically updated as more item info are added to the Modules. I'm going to double check on that.

Edit: Did your count include Zaw strikes and Kitgun chambers? Because those are counted separately by the wiki. But even then that adds up to 406 which still doesn't make sense on your end since you already have max MR exp.

Edit 2: Manually counted and doubled check all the weapons listed in the wiki (excluding zaws, kitguns, arch-guns, arch-melee, sentinel weapons, and China version exclusives) and I got the exact amount listed on the wiki so the code works.

Edited by Rotorom
Update on count

31 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

I have 2,078,501 mastery points (everything mastered). From the wiki, this is max current possible mastery, but the weapons count dont seem to accurately reflect the game so Im skeptical which is right. Does anyone (non-founder) have higher than me in game, or the same as me before maxing the accused weapons?

I have everything maxed including all the kuva weapons and am not a founder. I have the same MR as you.

unknown.pngunknown.png

A dude on discord did an experiment (he didn't have all the kuva weapons yet)

and found out that only the 3 new kuva weapons have this "bug" of giving mastery prematurely. AKA if you level them with enough affinity to reach lvl 40 before any forma is applied you get all the mastery from them. But older kuva weapons have their mastery payouts past 30 properly gated to applying forma first.

in short DE forgot to "flip the switch" on the 3 new weapons.

Edited by EDM774
  • Like 1