Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not possible to scrap ranked avionics

(PSN)Kitsune1980

it is currently not possible to scrap ranked avionics in the Railjack Inventory / Scrap Avionics menu.

To reproduce, access the Inventory / Scrap Avionics menu (Railjack Avionics -> Press R3).
Now activate toggle "Show Ranked" by pressing L3 -> The search bar will open as it is also assigned to L3.

It is also not possible to manually toggle the ranked avionics with the cursor or to re-assign the button for this toggle via Options, which makes it impossible to scrap ranked avionics on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing railjack heavy on PS4 and ran into this issue. How to i figure out if a new avionic is better then what I have without ranking it up if I can't toggle the show ranked? Is there any other way to see what a avionic would look like fully ranked so I can compare at least till we can scrap ranked avionics?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)BlightDragon89:

Just started playing railjack heavy on PS4 and ran into this issue. How to i figure out if a new avionic is better then what I have without ranking it up if I can't toggle the show ranked? Is there any other way to see what a avionic would look like fully ranked so I can compare at least till we can scrap ranked avionics?

I wondered the same and could not find any way to show the maxed out version of an avionic without actually upgrading them. You can only see the next rank value before upgrading, but as soon as you do, the rank up is confirmed, the Dirac is gone and the process cannot be cancelled or reverted.

Again I am stuck at browsing through the Wikis to, in this case, check the cost and values for each Avionic to make an informed decision.

Unfortunately I realized this being an issue way to late. The thing is that as you progress through this part of the game, you will undoubtedly rank up certain "low-level"-avionics which you will replace later down the road with better ones. I invested a lot of time and effort into Railjack and am now stuck with all this scrap that I have no use for whatsoever.