Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP!!! I can't start my game.

Shad0W1nG

I accidently optimized my game setting in Nvidia's geforce experience when the game was starting, after then it just keep showing grey screen when I start the game, and reinstalling warframe does not fix it. I tried everything I could and it just won't work. PLZ  SEND HELP.

On 2020-02-16 at 11:57 AM, Shad0W1nG said:

I accidently optimized my game setting in Nvidia's geforce experience when the game was starting, after then it just keep showing grey screen when I start the game, and reinstalling warframe does not fix it. I tried everything I could and it just won't work. PLZ  SEND HELP.

Yeah nvidia settings can make the game crazy, i had the same issues with gtx1070 oc.... 
try this: just make your folders veryfied and then when starting the launcher go to the settings and remove the full screen mode---> then game should start... somehow on my GPU some games can only load on borderless fullscreen... after you can start the game (hope so you can now not in fullscreen mode) go to setting and get a proper grapich setting.. i would recomment a borderless fullscreen for the rest of the game.. 
hope, this will fix your problem
regards