Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards of syndicates

DekuWF

Question

Hi guys, I have a doubt. Today I've reached max rank for Steel Meridian and I'm half way there for Red Veil, but at the moment I really need Equinox's augment mod on New Loka; if I start doing missions for this syndicate obviously Steel Meridian's reputation will go down as New Loca's one increases, but can I still get general rank rewards from the first? Or I should get everything Steel Meridian offers and than start the new syndicate? Thank you in advance 🙂

6 answers to this question

You can trade augment mods with other players. on average each augment is worth around 10p in my opinion. you can sell a mod from steel meridian for 10p and buy equinox's augment with that plat. Or trade an augment from steel meridian with the mod you want. 
I'd recommend you join 3 non conflicting syndicates so that you can rank all 3 up without worrying about losing standing with any of them. then if u need a mod or weapon from another syndicate trade for plat or trade directly with another player

5 hours ago, DekuWF said:

Hi guys, I have a doubt. Today I've reached max rank for Steel Meridian and I'm half way there for Red Veil, but at the moment I really need Equinox's augment mod on New Loka; if I start doing missions for this syndicate obviously Steel Meridian's reputation will go down as New Loca's one increases, but can I still get general rank rewards from the first? Or I should get everything Steel Meridian offers and than start the new syndicate? Thank you in advance 🙂

To answer your question:

You are right about the win and lose mechanism. What you need to know is that a syndicate would demote you if your standing drops below 0. Once you are demoted to rank 4 you are no longer able to access the reward from rank 5 until you are promoted again by gaining back standings.

It's easy to keep 4 syndicates at rank5 at the same time, leaving 2 exiled.  Given that you maxed Steel Meridian, I suggest you to go with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

For mods that you really need from the 2 exiled syndicates, it's better to just buy from the other players. Syndicate mods are priced between 10~15p.

I would suggest that you start boosting Red Veil since you already have a bunch of standing with them. Half of your rewards will go to Steel Median and it will have no effect on your New Loka standing, positive or negative. That will allow you to focus on New Loka for a bit, then run Red Veil missions to recover some or all of the Steel Meridian standing loss and boost your Red Veil at the same time. Rinse and repeat.