Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan manager

P5YCH0SL0TH

I have a pretty long term established clan, have been up and down in numbers. All research full dojo and all that I just dont have the spare time these days to try and recruit and get people back in to enjoy the fruits of my 5000 plus hours of time played in warframe. I'd be willing to promote someone up and handle these things if they wanted to try and make something of it. I would help as much as possible. Also if they could find other like minded tenno it's possible to grow the clan back into something great. If you feel like this might be something you are interested in send me a message. 

A good friend of mine owns East Coast Gaming Center in hollywood Florida and I would like to see whoever, if anyone, that takes up this task also promote our discord as the official voip server for the clan, but I'm entirely up for just about anything, especially if you already have some establishment because the Warframe community in the discord is very strong, however there are quite a lot of members on it.   

On 2020-02-16 at 9:04 AM, P5YCH0SL0TH said:

I have a pretty long term established clan, have been up and down in numbers. All research full dojo and all that I just dont have the spare time these days to try and recruit and get people back in to enjoy the fruits of my 5000 plus hours of time played in warframe. I'd be willing to promote someone up and handle these things if they wanted to try and make something of it. I would help as much as possible. Also if they could find other like minded tenno it's possible to grow the clan back into something great. If you feel like this might be something you are interested in send me a message. 

A good friend of mine owns East Coast Gaming Center in hollywood Florida and I would like to see whoever, if anyone, that takes up this task also promote our discord as the official voip server for the clan, but I'm entirely up for just about anything, especially if you already have some establishment because the Warframe community in the discord is very strong, however there are quite a lot of members on it.   

is that the name of the clan? East Coast Gaming?

Archived