Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack caos...

Luciole77

With the latest changes that have been implemented where any member can return to the dojo, an environment that is at least questionable is created .... I for example have my railjack and see several people entering and going directly into the anomaly while I am defending the ship. ... and when the anomaly is over I'm still on the ship repairing or refining it.

When I leave the ship to search for rare boxes, someone from the squad ends the mission by thwarting my own session .... please change that! Only give permission to the host!

Until then I will only play solo to avoid these stupid situations!

Edited by Luciole77

Wait, you can fly to the dojo in the middle of a fight? Maybe DE should fix this.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Luciole77:

When I leave the ship to search for rare boxes, someone from the squad ends the mission by thwarting my own session .... please change that! Only give permission to the host!

Think about this situation. You join a group and you get something really rare (Vidar reactor). You have no time left and the others also want to leave, but the host wants to do more mission. You can't leave, because you want this super rare thing you got. Result: You and the others are now his hostage.

il y a 23 minutes, ES-Flinter a dit :

You have no time left and the others also want to leave, but the host wants to do more mission. You can't leave, because you want this super rare thing you got. Result: You and the others are now his hostage.

It is wrong :

When the mission end, you obtain the reward, and you can leave without loose anything.

Il y a 5 heures, Luciole77 a dit :

It is useless, the loot are shared, if thay had fund one, you would already have loot.
It is good that they can do something fast without have to wait you.

One thing i know...permission need to be implemented to railjack ! Or this mode will be only for solo players...

Everybody in my clan only do solo now....too much clueless players messing with pub games!

Edited by Luciole77

1 hour ago, Steel_Rook said:

Rather than restricting the Nav console to just the host, why not just implement a mission vote system the same as everywhere else in the game?

Honestly i would rather railjack to work on a entirely different design for both mission selection and player parties....

In its current state, its just as troll-some designed as how kuva liches came out. Where you have to likely focus on recruiting friends or recruit chat to get a sizable crew and most missions that do not reward special loot like the galleon/asteroid-base commander/captains are literally not worth doing at all. To where i just call GIAN POINT the Dark sector/Hydron of railjack. Because you can get all the loot you can care about there and the end-reward tables are not any different then the other veil nodes and you don`t need to do the tedious side-missions.

This is kind of why i would of god-damn-wished, that D.E. kept the rail-jack missions on a smaller count of 2 or even 3 per Proxima if they were not going to get other types at release and even if they had 2 or even 3 game modes, it should of still stuck to 4 missions max with vast differences between each of them.

Which pretty much brings me to my first point: Instead of the node and start the mission asap, there should be `rooms` or lobbies to allow people to group up and once everyone is `ready` the mission would start. Which could make it easier to start with a full group then just relying on recruit chat all the time. But that is just me nit-picking for a more smooth system if D.E. is not going to give us the COMMAND intrinstics they promised we would get soon.

P.S. the lobbies could also work on a vote system where people could suggest what mission they each want to do and then they can a second pass where they could agree with someone else`s first mission suggestion or something, which they could use chat to discuss thar choices if needed and pretty much wrap it up with ease. Since with too many nodes, likely most people do not even realize what are the best proxima missions to do when most of them are the same exact b.s. and you have to use the wikia to know about some having HUGE differences like Gian Point.

Second point would be the opposite end aka once a mission is clear. Where players can leave whenever they want, OR if the host wants to leave then the other players could do something like HAIL thar freaking own rail-jack and take over as host to prevent the migration and they can enjoy farming loot in the after-math of the mission, because of how ridiculously necessary it is to farm titanium and D.E. clearly has not done any serious improvements on that tedious level o farming.

Edited by Avienas

8 minutes ago, Avienas said:

i would of god-damn-wished,

8 minutes ago, Avienas said:

it should of still stuck

Dude, please, this is an international forum, you're misleading non-native english readers by using this abomination. Being a non-native i admit, i make my errors too, but this....my eyes are bleeding every time that i see this improper form written. Please.

6 hours ago, DebrisFlow said:

Dude, please, this is an international forum, you're misleading non-native english readers by using this abomination. Being a non-native i admit, i make my errors too, but this....my eyes are bleeding every time that i see this improper form written. Please.

Wow, i decide to stop caring about keeping 100% grammar correct because a good deal of the forums, market chat and recruit chat with the latter on the PS4 side keep spewing improper grammar so much, that it felt like the norm of the community. It takes less then 24 hours for someone to point out my grammar `grammar issues`.

Anyway lets keep it on topic that Railjack despite all the `fixes` D.E. had to put in so far, its still not in even a enjoyable state, because they could not WAIT on releasing railjack this year instead of last year, once we had other mission types and them to actually come to the realization they should of never had RNG-sus values on the MK III parts. But they instead, decided to rush it out without double checking things, such as dozens of bugs that have been memed by some content creators. With now we are still in a poorly-designed railjack Ell, since unless D.E. ships out a very huge patch that will completely overhaul railjack in a single update, we will likely never have it get that vast improvement, unless D.E. ships it out in segmental fixes that will get further delayed as new content takes priority over fixing broken content.

...or for this specific portion: Simple functionality controls in rail-jack such as setting permissions, allow people to leave railjack whenever they want once the mission is done without having to hit `abort mission` or can continue farming resources in the zone after killing all enemies and not have to be worried about someone else (especially the host) rather start a new mission or head to the dry dock.

Edited by Avienas