Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With The Increasing Amount Of Warframe Mods

R3leaZ

I would suggest that Warframe powers will be integrated into the Warframe and leveled according to the Warframe level. It's because it will help people more with making builds especially after the large increase of (useless?) mods. Currently some Warframe powers aren't used at all and that just seems wrong to me and I would suggest just removing those mods altogether.

I think the slots that would be freed up should be used for something else instead.

Edited by R3leaZ

That sort of gets rid of one of the primary reasons for the mods system in the first place, which is The ability to change out powers. What needs to be done is going back and making past mods more beneficial or even just more interesting.

Edited by EclecticDragon

That sort of gets rid of one of the primary reasons for the mods system in the first place, which is The ability to change out powers. What needs to be done is going back and making past mods more beneficial or even just more interesting.

What if new ability mods simply replaced the old ability? 

So you could either have extra stat boosts, or sacrifice a stat boost for a better ability.