Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE didn't remove the code that prevents 2 of the same kuva weapons back to back

Jeancly

This... seriously ?  Now that we can see what weapon we will get from the lich this thing is just annoying and an impairment to get what we want. I got a bramma, now i want another bramma to improve it and i can't get it... PLEASE DE, remove that thing asap. 

Been farming larvlings for 2 days before checking the forums (and finding this post). Turns out it was a complete waste of time. 

They really need to sort this out, duplicate weapon protection isn't needed anymore now that we can see what weapon they will give you!

11 minutes ago, Icenail said:

Been farming larvlings for 2 days before checking the forums (and finding this post). Turns out it was a complete waste of time. 

They really need to sort this out, duplicate weapon protection isn't needed anymore now that we can see what weapon they will give you!

precisely, the implementation of valence fusion is a good idea but this old thing about the same back 2 back weapons  just makes it not viable, You literally can't decide to farm the weapon untill you get a perfect one. It's so annoying

They could change it to not give the same weapon the previous larving had instead. A friend got twin stubbas 4 times in a row.

I'd prefer a way to influence what the weapon would be with our own equipment, the same way we choose ther element (and therefore ephemera). A simple kill with primary to get a random primary would be good, but it could be narrowed down more like shotgun or even get a specific weapon if you use the same weapon or its non-kuva variants.

For example, killing with a brakk or kuva brakk would spawn lich with kuva brakk. Killing with staticor would just give a random kuva secondary... or maybe a secondary that matches the caracteristics of staticor, one that has AOE or charge or something, similar to how element is matched to warframes.

This would allow you to upgrade your weapons without repeating the same larving mission over and over which is frankly not fun.

Edited by HunterDigi