Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractor Idea

Marine027

What if Extractors could be send to collect resoruces and sell them for Credits ot Endo instead?

Would be a minor change to them since veterans not need certain resources from them anymore and you can farm them quicker anyway in missions by now, considering Extractors are outdated for years now due how drops changed.

Endo and Credits you mostly need always and i rather prefer Credits over anything else since Invasions also are sadly not offer Credits anymore and i myself as example drown in Fieldron and Detonit Injectors, some other way for credits would be nice sicne i also not enjoy Index and or want to farm Dark Sector also over and over.

I still ask DE why credit rewards from Invasions had to go, we can build the resources from them and weapon parts are also rather common by now, credits i more would welcome as something quick to do and makes me also do invasions more passivly to help people out then.

Anyway, as said i suggest changing Extractors able ot trade, maybe even able to trade for Cetus and Fortuna Standing? At least with Fortuna it could bring us Dept-Bonds also as rare chance atleast.