Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new infested frame

(PSN)PandaKingKnoku

This is my first frame concept and i'm a huge fan of infested. Sorry for my grammar and other sentence structuring, not one of my strong points.

name: molysméno
-stats
 armor-450
 health-450
 energy-250
 shield-275
 movement-1.10
 duration- 100%
 efficiency- 100%
 range- 100%
 strength- 100%

passive- during bleed-out, molysméno will explode into maggots which will attack nearby enemies and steal there life-force

abilities
 maggot sworm
  when used will send out 3 maggots that will expload on impact
   drain- 25
   damage- 300-600
   area damage- 125-250
   radius- 2-3m

undead armor
  when used molysméno will grow outer layer of bone
   drain- 50
   duration- 30 seconds
   damage reduction- 25- 65%

retribution
  when used will increase damage while sacrificing health
   drain-50%
   base duration- 20s
   damage increase- 15%

dooms day
   when used molysméno will summon a giant sword of pure infested darkness
    drain- 25
    drain/second- 2
    damage- 300
    life steal- 3%

This has potential, but it's so generic. Maybe have his Maggot Swarm spread from target to target. Raise the damage increase of Retribution to 25%, have it trigger upon taking damage instead of just damaging yourself, and give his sword viral damage. I'm also going to assume the stats given are based on a level 30 frame, right? 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)SpartanLegend_27 said:

This has potential, but it's so generic. Maybe have his Maggot Swarm spread from target to target. Raise the damage increase of Retribution to 25%, have it trigger upon taking damage instead of just damaging yourself, and give his sword viral damage. I'm also going to assume the stats given are based on a level 30 frame, right? 

Yeah and i tried to make a frame that didn't feel overpowered but i do have to agree that this needs some improvement

On 2020-02-16 at 3:53 PM, (PS4)PandaKingKnoku said:

This is my first frame concept and i'm a huge fan of infested. Sorry for my grammar and other sentence structuring, not one of my strong points.

name: molysméno
-stats
 armor-450
 health-450
 energy-250
 shield-275
 movement-1.10
 duration- 100%
 efficiency- 100%
 range- 100%
 strength- 100%

passive- during bleed-out, molysméno will explode into maggots which will attack nearby enemies and steal there life-force

abilities
 maggot sworm
  when used will send out 3 maggots that will expload on impact
   drain- 25
   damage- 300-600
   area damage- 125-250
   radius- 2-3m

undead armor
  when used molysméno will grow outer layer of bone
   drain- 50
   duration- 30 seconds
   damage reduction- 25- 65%

retribution
  when used will increase damage while sacrificing health
   drain-50%
   base duration- 20s
   damage increase- 15%

dooms day
   when used molysméno will summon a giant sword of pure infested darkness
    drain- 25
    drain/second- 2
    damage- 300
    life steal- 3%

Well I made a concept of a new infested. Basically it was suppose to be a sort of queen of infested swarms. Where she has the abilities to turn killed enemies into her own person infested army that deteriorate rapidly and explode, dealing toxic damage to those nearby. Basically she has less health more armor than Nidus. Being a full infested, she would have no shields. She would also be quicker. 

But basically picture a slimmer Nidus, with a smooth almost Juggernaut like armor/skin around certain parts. And her body opens release what looks like little flying infested maggots swarms. Like some new plague. 

Her origin I was picturing a new infested open world map that has a new breed of infested one which has a new open world boss that’s like an infested Hydra. Basically it’s lower half/legs is like a giant spider and it has like 3 long heads that can do different things. The goal is to destroy all 3 heads in order to inflict real damage to the body. Once done the heads will grow back and you repeat. Each time it’s health reach a certain point it becomes more hostile and summons hordes of infested. Releasing giant infested pods that births juggernauts and other pure infested enemies. But basically unlike Nidus, she kept mutating and evolved into this giant queen of infested swarms. When defeated during the quest you gain the BP. Afterwards random hunts in the open world would drop her parts. 

We don’t have an infested Hammer so I’m kind of picturing her with a juggernaut styled infested hammer. We also don’t have infested arch wing or weapons. So I can kind of see a new infested arch wing and arch weapon that gives off a sort of infested bug like vibe. Like a mantis. Sure you can imagine the abilities the arch wing would have. 

But basically she her stats would be something like:

Health - 450 max

Armor - 450 max

Shields - 0

Sprint Speed - 1.2

Energy - 225

I can see her also having the regenerative bonus like Nidus. Maybe having 115% energy efficiency instead of 115% power strength compared to Nidus. 

And her abilities are based around turning enemies into infested that explode and inflict damage. And being able to enhance the infested allies to do more damage. Basically she screeches similar to a juggernaut but closer to Valkyr hysteria. 

Wish I could draw good cause otherwise I’d draw her out so that players who lack creativity or imagination would know how she would look instead of just comparing her to Nidus. 

Got an idea for a grineer styled frame where basically he was a war machine that suffered severe injuries and was found and cybernetically enhanced by the grineer who also twisted his memories to make him serve them and the Tenno must help him remember who he once was to free him from the Grineer’s control. Which gave him a very Grineer like look. Could see him summoning an exalted arch-gun as his fourth ability. He would have heavy duty armor and such. 

Either way, I feel like Nidus shouldn’t be alone.