Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mods fused on newly created config don't equip

FUBAR-BDHR

I created a new config (CONFIG D) on a warframe.  I then equipped mods including 4 unranked mods.  I want to mods and fused them to max.  Exited and returned to cofig D.  Noticed some mods were still unranked and did it again.  Still unranked.  I then did a test on one thinking it was taking the endo but not upgrading the mod.  Sure enough it took the endo and the mod was still unranked.  I then looked to fuse them by listing all and not having them equipped.  That's when I noticed 2 ranked versions of each of the mods and 3 of another.  So basically I burned a few thousand endo due to a bug.  I tried the same thing in an existing config slot on another frame and it worked as it's supposed to. 

Yeah mods in the upgrade view sometimes vanish for some reason, I usually get that when I unequip mods and then trying to equip them again I can't find them anymore even with search. Exiting upgrade window and coming back shows them again.

Other annoyance in the upgrade menu is searching for a mod and then unable to unequip a mod until you get rid of the search term, this seems like some sort of leftover mod capacity thing in the UI.

Edited by HunterDigi