Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What elements did everyone put on their kuva weapons?

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

• Brakk: Currently Toxin, aiming for Radiation.
  • Nukor: Toxin, and will stay Toxin.
  • Karak: Currently Toxin, aiming for Radiation.
  • Shildeg: Currently Toxin, aiming for Heat.
  • Bramma: Currently Toxin, aiming for Radiation.
  • Ogris: Currently Heat, aiming for Toxin.
  • Chakkhurr: Currently Toxin, dunno what I'm aiming for yet.

Everything else, I'm levelling to 40, then throwing in the bin.

Edited by KnossosTNC

Depends on the weapon itself but I aim for radiation base for versatility

Grineer : Radiation + Corrosive + Cold for damage boost against their armor

Corpus : Radiation + Magnetic + Toxin to deal with shield and robotics

Infested : Radiation + Corrosive + Heat to deal with light infested, ancients and sinew

the Weapon will determine what i'd choose but Radiation as a general rule unless i have a really good reason for something else like Nukor having innate Radiation already.
if not Radiation then usually either Fire/Toxin for Gas.

never Impact, Magnetic is too specific to Disruption, Ice isn't really flexible enough most of the time, Electricity is ok but Toxin is preferable since if you wanted to make Radiation just get Radiation.

• Like 1

Toxin or Heat on everything, preferring the former if I figure I'm going to stack Gas procs (like Kuva Ogris) or the latter if I figure it's take a few hits to rack up kills and I know I'm gonna be running it paired with Viral or Corrosive most of the time. Generally, though, it's been probably a 90/10 split in favor of Toxin.

I put Radiation on everything because my Eidolon Hunter side is keep telling me “RADIATION RADIATION RADIATION RADIATION RADIATION RADIATION RADIATION”. It’s also great for a lot of the weapons because with radiation the weapons have CC potential because of the radiation status effect drawing aggro.

Heat on most of them.  Primarily because the status chance and status/sec on most of the Kuva weapons is good enough to make them not only DPS decent but also condition overload primers if need be.   This also makes so I can do corrosive + heat or just gas depending upon faction.

Toxin or Heat depending on the weapon and how many 60/60 mods are going to be used.

I tend to aim for the possibility to add viral+heat or corrosive+heat in some combination. If you plan on using it for eidolon hunting, just get heat, since it does the exact same as innate radiation once you start modding for full rad.

• Like 1

Radiation on everything except the Nukor, which gets magnetic. I can always add toxin, heat, electric or cold through mods. I can't add radiation unless I explicitly spend 2 of my elements on it, and that stops me from using the element for anything else.

The ultimate example of this would be the kuva seer. Take radiation, has native corrosive damage on explosion, add viral and heat through mods.

"So, which element do you want?"

"Yes."

• Like 2

Heat on Quartakk for viral+heat, because I already have a +Toxin+Slash riven mod. 

Magnetic on Seer for CO primer, for Magnetic Corrosive Viral Radiation. Plus the magnetic is nice for deleting magnetic anomalies. I've had to abort missions because ship lock down and can't use the console because magnet anomaly pulls me away. 

Magnetic on Nukor for CO primer, or Impact for stun lock, undecided 

Radiation on Ogris for Blast Radiation Gas Cold, and Heat from Nightwatch Napalm, for lulz. Enemies should be lying on the ground, or gassed, or infighting, or slowed, or some combination of 2 or 3 of those, while in a ball of fire, dancing from the heat proc

I'm thinking Radiation on the Drakgoon, undecided. Maybe heat, for viral heat

I'm thinking Heat on the Shildeg, to build it for solid gas+ faction damage mod, undecided. Maybe Electric, to build it for Corrosive blast 

Undecided on the Bramma, I'm thinking Radiation just because lmao nuclear bomb bow

Probably heat on the Twin Stubbas for Corrosive heat, undecided. Electric or Toxin would also work for that I guess. Maybe magnetic for Corrosive Magnetic Heat. Undecided. 

Likely Heat or radiation on the Chakkhur, for viral heat, or cold radiation, undecided 

Undecided on the Hind, likely heat, if I even keep it. 

Other weapons the elements aren't important, because just gonna max them and sell them

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers

29 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Magnetic on Nukor for CO primer, or Impact for stun lock, undecided.

I'd suggest going Heat if you want it for stun lock, burning targets are easier to headshot than the drunk cosplay that impact results in. 

And unless you run really absurdly high levels of endless you will never have time to use Nukor as a primer for CO, the room will be dead before you reach the first target.

19 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'd suggest going Heat if you want it for stun lock, burning targets are easier to headshot than the drunk cosplay that impact results in. 

And unless you run really absurdly high levels of endless you will never have time to use Nukor as a primer for CO, the room will be dead before you reach the first target.

Yeah, at low levels you have to like, pop the trigger a little to proc statuses for CO. It's more like toying with your prey at those levels. 

56 minutes ago, Lion said:

I'll probably try to get radiation on all, specifically Bramma for setting up CO

A bramma for setting up CO? From what I've seen, when a bramma is fired, nothing survives at the other end. Probably better off with the nukor for that, easy 100% status. Or the seer, solely for the sake of viral, radiation, corrosive and heat in one shot... Actually, that's a war crime second only to saryn