Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show player characters in UI instead of generic squad.

So you know when you're gonna choose weather to stay or extract in a mission and you get the two images with a generic squad on there? In screens like that an future screens, I'd prefer to see some manifestation of my actual squad if a team of warframes/operators must be shown. Something about having the generic team there doesn't blend well in my opinion, So I'm creating this post in hopes of preventing it before it expands into a big project to change. Does anyone else feel the same way about this? 

It's been talked about in one of the this years Devstreams, also: 

End of mission

We are changing the end of mission screen quite a bit, first, by consolidating the mod and item sections into a single grid and increasing how many items you see at first glance from 6 to 10. Syndicates and Item Affinity are also being put together into a progress section that will show Focus, Intrinsics, etc.

Stats are being moved into their own section with a few added ones like healing done, crowd control time and damage prevented.
And we are introducing special recognition for things done during the mission, for example you might’ve found a lot of the Syndicate Medallions, revived your allies or put out a lot of fires in Railjack. We want to recognize that you aided your team there and who did the most damage isn’t the only thing that matters.

And finally we are adding more flavour to it by showcasing your whole squad.

Edited by PurrrningBoop
  • Like 1

are you looking for more information about your Squad, or just a Cosmetic change that also hides more information?

if you're looking for the former, good luck getting that out of this game. if it's the latter, good news, that's already planned.

Edited by taiiat