Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Silent sounds and voices

After turning on the game i have noticed that Ordis and Spacemom didn't sound how they used to. Their voice was way too quiet as if i set my Voice Volume to 20 or 40 while everything was set to 100 as always. After running a random mission i noticed that other sounds such as double jump, melee, damage or status were also silent while music, enemy voices and footsteps were fine. I tried restarting the game 3 times now. Is it some sort of a bug? Do i have to reinstall Warframe or just buy new headphones after 2 months of use?

This sounds like a volume slider in your audio options is set to a value other than 100.  Please double-check that.  If that doesn't work then check that your Windows audio volume for Warframe is set to an acceptable loudness.  This can be found in your system tray while the game is running.  Another thing to check would be to make sure your system is using the proper audio sound card.  This can be seen in the Audio Options as well (Audio Output Device).

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2020-02-19 at 1:32 PM, [DE]George said:

This sounds like a volume slider in your audio options is set to a value other than 100.  Please double-check that.  If that doesn't work then check that your Windows audio volume for Warframe is set to an acceptable loudness.  This can be found in your system tray while the game is running.  Another thing to check would be to make sure your system is using the proper audio sound card.  This can be seen in the Audio Options as well (Audio Output Device).

i have the same problem and nothing on that list worked. The thing is every other sound works as intended, but dialogues are totally muted. Idk if this have any other solution, but i had to reinstall the game as a last option.