Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Ideas

Demotana

How about the missions in space/open areas(open to space I mean) like asteroid missions(outside) or missions where you have to defend a ship by standing on it and fending off the enemies that follow you on their space ships and try to capture/take you down?

Or missions in cities/bases on different planets for the last missions in one big chain of them (on each planet)?

Defending a ship by using it's turrets and shooting the following enemy ships would also be fun.

Also, could you add PvP missions so players can fight eachother? Like in... Well, many other games like this one.

By the way, the missions where you have to escape from the enemy faction would be amazing too.

I hope the ideas were worth reading and will be worth being added to the game.

Thank you for your attention. :>

Much of what you suggested would be pretty sick, I have to be honest. Like large open world areas and space battles.

However...

Haven't read the FAQ, have you? (look just below the "WARFRAME" logo)

I like a lot of action you know... xD

Also, I haven't read the FAQ because I went to the forums straight after closing the game because I had plenty of ideas, and if I would read FAQ first I would lose them or at least part of them. :X

Besides, I didn't mean open world areas, I meant areas which are open to the space(areas where you may go out of oxygen(if Tenno need that? o.O) or no gravity(you can fly around the room/area)), not huge &#! maps like on MMORPG games.

Also, I haven't read the FAQ because I went to the forums straight after closing the game because I had plenty of ideas, and if I would read FAQ first I would lose them or at least part of them. :X

Not really a good reason to not read the FAQ, it would have told you that PvP is not their main concern as of now (and might never will).

Besides, I didn't mean open world areas, I meant areas which are open to the space(areas where you may go out of oxygen(if Tenno need that? o.O) or no gravity(you can fly around the room/area)), not huge &#! maps like on MMORPG games.

No no, I know what you meant. I was just adding my own thing there. I agree, there should be a bit more space in this game, literally. Seeing as we take damage from blowing out the windows in the spaceship, I'm not sure how that would work out though. But being OUTSIDE of the spaceship, fighting in zero-gravity? Dang, that would be cool.

No no, I know what you meant. I was just adding my own thing there. I agree, there should be a bit more space in this game, literally. Seeing as we take damage from blowing out the windows in the spaceship, I'm not sure how that would work out though. But being OUTSIDE of the spaceship, fighting in zero-gravity? Dang, that would be cool.

Dem exo suits, bro, dem exo suits. :3

Or just getting inside special cells/rooms every time enemies are away.

Character has 200+ shield anyway, so it would be possible to survive for a minute or so.

Dem exo suits, bro, dem exo suits. :3

Or just getting inside special cells/rooms every time enemies are away.

Character has 200+ shield anyway, so it would be possible to survive for a minute or so.

Those 200+ shields would evaporate in an instant while in space AND being shot at, however. Obviously, the Tenno would be somewhat prepared for what is to come, so gameplay wise that's as simple as them having a spacesuit equipped before the mission starts, which enables them to move about without taking damage from it. This would also have no effect on the already discussed mechanics of shooting out the windows while INSIDE the spaceship.

Those 200+ shields would evaporate in an instant while in space AND being shot at, however. Obviously, the Tenno would be somewhat prepared for what is to come, so gameplay wise that's as simple as them having a spacesuit equipped before the mission starts, which enables them to move about without taking damage from it. This would also have no effect on the already discussed mechanics of shooting out the windows while INSIDE the spaceship.

I pretty much agree with you at that point! ^_^

----way to introduce new stuff-----

keep up with me now..

1-- "vortex appears"[(Imply Story) maybe stuck in a wormhole of some sort]-- ["new enemy type" (only for a certain time frame) possibly like a month or so]

-

-

2 [End "vortex" event-- as well as this new enemy type] [(Imply story more) maybe now through so many missions, you've fixed the annomally of the "vortex"] .(SIDE NOTE- Make new weps and warframe due to experience or maybe mats. of vortex)

-

-

3 Imply more story( what was that? where did it come from? search [new planets] for answers!) possibly land on and "enclosed/open" world of some sort.

and thats all i got fro now. lol. i really love this game guys. tell me what you all think. email me if anything at bigred123x@yahoo.com. thx

also. p.s. try and do some parkour missions. that would be pretty sweet

I personally would like a mobile defense mission where you fight on a giant freight elevator where enemies enter at each stop, or on a train-platform that gets assaulted by enemies at every stop, and you can only progress to the next train station after you killed all the enemies.

a train mission sounds realistic and fun. start @ the back of the train and work ur way up front, to either stop the train or assume control of the train to switch destinations. can either be a train with war supplies to the grineer that has to be stopped or a train armed with a bomb heading to a sensitive destination that needs to be re-routed. the train can be in a tunnel as well, providing mobility to happen inside the train or on top or the sides of the train. falling off the train would be like falling into a pit, just respawn where you fell off or perhaps back a few cars.