Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Active Player Search

(XBOX)IxEr4sERxI

Used to play Warframe for two years and took a 3 year break but am back. As you can imagine noone in the clan plays anymore and no use wasting a perfectly good dojo. So looking for chill, laid back , active players to help build the clan numbers up again. All I ask is that you are respectful and helpful. The only people left in the clan are personal friends of mine that helped build it but none get on. The actual head guy is my best friend and me and him started this together before. IxEr4sERxI is my gamer tag so shoot me a message or post here and we will try and get some Warframe in. Thanks all and happy hunting!

4 hours ago, (XB1)IxEr4sERxI said:

Used to play Warframe for two years and took a 3 year break but am back. As you can imagine noone in the clan plays anymore and no use wasting a perfectly good dojo. So looking for chill, laid back , active players to help build the clan numbers up again. All I ask is that you are respectful and helpful. The only people left in the clan are personal friends of mine that helped build it but none get on. The actual head guy is my best friend and me and him started this together before. IxEr4sERxI is my gamer tag so shoot me a message or post here and we will try and get some Warframe in. Thanks all and happy hunting!

I am curious to know the name of the clan?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived